Distraction

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

Im sitting at Somi's lap and I dont mind it really. I mean she's also my bestfriend so its fine.

I was busy talking with my friends, catching up with their lives.

When I heard some boys outside at the pool. They are yelling and I can hear loud whistles even the music is on high volume. Wow!! He has a lot of air inside his body.

I look back to my friends to listen again but Somi interrupt.

"Hey girls! Look!" She pointed out at the pool side, then my gaze follows.

I saw a lady walking towards the pool. She's wearing a 2-piece red bikini. Hot badass! It complement her skin tone. Plus the curves, she steps lighty at the ground that she looks like a feather. She stops at the pool side looking at the boys. Checking out her curves, hmmmm! Her back facing us so I admit that Im a little bit disappointed not to see her facade.

"Wow! Im straight but she's hot!" Momo scream looking at the lady. I unconsciously smirked. Looks like Somi saw me.

"You agreed huh?" She whisper.

"Dont be silly." Well I need to wash my hand from her statement! Plus I wanted to tell her that Im dating someone but I cant announce it. Not yet, Im still not sure about the situation.

The girls turn back their heads when the lady jumped at the pool.

I shouldnt look at that lady that way. Its like Im having a sin to Mina. I mean nobody want that kind of situation right? Im dating her so I should not look to others. Even we're not together I dont want to cheat in any kind of way. I think Ill apologize and tell her what I did. Should I?

Speaking of Mina, I turn my head to my brother's group. They are not there anymore plus Mina. I stand up from Somi's lap which she protest.

"Where are you going?" She asked. My friends are also looking at me.

"Excuse me for a minute. I need to look for someone." I said in hurry before leaving them.

I didnt bother myself to go to the other side where they stayed earlier. I decided to go at the pool side to check if she's there.

I look at the pool, its clear. No Mina which I sigh as a relief. But turning my head at the chair near the pool, I saw Mina's robe. I mean, thats my mother's but she lend it to Mina. I took it and now Im panicking.

"God Mina!! Where are you?!" I growl as I put the robe back to the seat. I take my time to calm down. I wont do the same mistake today. "Inhale-----Exhale----Inhale-----Exhale" After I calm down, I roam my eyes at the pool side. Looking at the people drinking, talking and kissing. Why does my brother invite these unknown people here?

After taking a look Im satisfied that I didnt see her drinking. Then my eyes landed to two person linked together. Well I guess Id rather see her drinking than seeing Mark getting close to her face!

I met my brother's eyes and I know that he knows what Im thinking. So I jump to the pool. Mark is a tall guy, but he cant swim which is on his part. Im shorter yet, I didnt let the pool feet to make me feel Im weak. I love diving! I paddle my hand as fast as I can then in just a matter of time I took Mark's arm around Mina then wrapped my arms around him then bring him down to the deep of the water. He look shock from the sudden action when he saw me. I didnt plan on killing him so I decided just to bring him around the 16 feet of the water. I know my brother will take care of him.

As soon as I felt that Im running out of air I left Mark under the water. He still have alot of air, dont worry unless he's too stupid to open his mouth under the water. Which he is (stupid).

I passed my brother while going up. I thumbs up at him giving him a sign that Mark wont die if he'll breathe an air as soon as possible. He just shake his head.

The deep of the pool starts at 5 feet to 20 feet. Yes you read it right. Please dont expect me to explain the pool's blueprint because this is not the right time.

As soon my head gets out from the water I decided to fully get out. I look for Mina at the pool, she's diving in going to Mark. I wont lie, but Im angry from what happen.

I watch the whole scene. Mark was saved by my brother, coughing at the pool side. Mina swum to the pool ladder. 

I took her robe then walk to the ladder, waiting for her. As soon as she's standing at the ground I place the robe at her body looking at her intensely.

Then she raised her head, our eyes met. She gasped when she saw me standing infront of her.

Well lets talk about Mina's state for a little. Mina is wet. Oh come on!! I mean not in a erted way! SHE JUST GOT OFF FROM THE WATER FORHEAVENSAKE! 

Her hair is mess, like a seaweeds. She's still beautiful, dont worry. Water are dripping down from her hair to her body. Her body color looks radiant because of the water.

She's wearing a red bikini. Oh my gd!!! She's the one Im checking out earlier!! So no need to explain all of this to her!!

Mina smile at me, but its a smile that she knows she's in trouble. I grab her hand then pull her towards me and we can start walking.

As soon as we pass my friends, Somi grab my other hand.

"Who is she?" She asked with a curious tone plus a frown at her face.

Ohh come on!! Im not in the mood! Instead of answering her I gave her a glare. She let go of my hand then I continue walking, proceeding to my room.

------

As soon as we enter my room I close it then let go of her. We stare at each other for a while before I start walking back and forth.

Im trying to calm down myself. I inhale and exhale loudly so she'll know Im trying to relax.

"Chaeyoung, Im sorry." She broke the silence with a crack at her voice.

I stop walking around and look at her. My chest raises up and down really fast as I still try to calm myself.

She walks towards me slowly as if Im a tiger that will snap when she move fast. She successfully reach me, holding my arms and rested our forehead. I close my eyes just to listen to my own heart since its getting more wild from the suddent touch.

Inhaling her scents helps alot.

"Tell me whats wrong." Oh-uh! Thats the wrong word at this time!

I move back taking off her hands. My blood starts to boil as I start talking.

"You're apologizing yet you dont know why?! What the hell Mina!! Tell you whats wrong?! Then tell me! Whats wrong with you?! Why did you let Mark get to you?! Why didnt you move away?! Why didnt you slap him as soon as he have you?!"

She open and close it without a word. If Im not angry I might laugh at her fish reaction.

"Wow! You even take off your robe huh?!" I shouted pointing at her.

"I need to swim Chaeyoung. I need to take it off so I can swim properly." She answer me in a calm way. But she look nervous as she holds the robe around her tightly.

"I thought you understand?! Dont show too much skin to others!!" Sht! I spit it! Fine! I admit that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter