Half Day, Icecream

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**MINAs POV**

Im a little worried about Chaeyoung. I noticed that since we left her place she's blushing. I dont know if she's sick or what.

When we enter my car, I cant stop but notice that she's been looking at me so I asked her why but she didnt say anything. What if she dont want to go out today but she dont want to say it?

So when she open I smile because I want to know whats going on in her head.

I focus on what she's about to say but it only opens. I didnt understand what she just said. So I decide to act like I heard her so she will just repeat it. I made a shocked reaction.

I smirked."What did you just say?" I asked her while smiling bigger and wider.

"I-I" She look tense. I sigh and placed my hand at her forehead.

"Hey, are you okay? If you dont want to go out today, Ill be fine with that." Im worried.

"N-no. ------- I want to go out!" Her voice raised up. I was startled.

"Chill tiger! No need to raise voice. I can hear you."

"Im sorry."

"Dont be sorry, its fine. Where do you want to go?"

"Ill leave it to you. As long as Im with you Im okay with that."

"Okay." I start the engine but I havent move the car yet.

"Chaeyoung?"

"Yes?"

"We are going now."

"Yeah, I know."

"Stop staring at me and keep yourself safe."

"What?" She look confuse. So I lean forward.

--------

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

"What?" I asked Mina since I dont understand what she's trying to say. I look at her and she lean forward. She's getting close to me so I do what I should do. I close my eyes and wait for it. I can feel her breathe in my skin.

*click!*

I felt Mina pull away.

"Why did you close your eyes?"

I blinked at her question.

"Chaeyoung, your blushing. ----- Wait!! Are you thinking that Im going to kiss you?" She asked me. I can feel my face heating up.

"I-I----"

"I just buckled you up Chaeyoung. HAHAHAHAHA!"

How embarrassing!!! I look at the window since Mina keep looking into my eyes, she's enjoying it whenever Im in this kind of situation.

"Hey! Look at me." Even Im not looking at her I can sense that she's still smiling, which made me frowned.

I heard her chuckled, so I look at her. She's not looking at me anymore.

"Lets go." She stated, I didnt talk since I dont want her to start teasing me again.

---------

"Chaeng? Wake up." I heard Mina calling me while shaking me softly. I didnt realize that I fell asleep. I open my eyes and saw that we are in a park.

"Why here?" I look at her. "And you drove too long to just end here."

"First of all Chaeng, this place is memorable to me because you brought me here. Second, I drove to long because of the heavy traffic. But its not that I drove an hour, its less than half an hour so dont overreact. Lastly, you told me thats its my decision wherever we are going. So yeah! Here!"

I sighed. Maybe if she just know that this is going to be our last date, she wont even think of bringing me here.

"Fine. So what are we going to do here?"

"Good thing you asked!" Then she get out from the car.

"Mina wai----awwww!" I forgot to unbuckle the seatbelt. I take it off and get out from the car while massaging my shoulder. If put too much force on that movement so it feels like I still have the seatbelt.

"Hey? Are you okay?" She put the basket at the top of her car and was about to examine me when I stopped her.

"Yeah, Im fine. Dont worry."

"Are you sure? What happen?"

"Nothing. Whats that?" I change the topic since I dont want her to get worry.

"Lets have a picnic!"

"But its hot! I mean the sun i-----"

"Lets go so we can look for a tree that will shed us." She took the basket and took my wrist.

We look for a location. We saw a vacant tree close to the lake. Mina put down the blanket and took out the food from the basket.

I look at the lake and watch as the ducks swims.

*quack* *quack* *quack*

I watch how the ducklings follow their mother which made me chuckled. Suddenly one of them turn around.

"Chaeng?" I heard Mina call me which made me look at her.

"Hmmmm?" I asked while my head is tilted. She tap the space next to her. I walk close to her and sat at the blanket with her.

"Why did you chuckled?"

"Oh? You heard me?"

"Im watching you Chaeng."

"But your----"

"Im glancing on what Im doing but Im more on watching you all the time. So tell me, whats going on? Why did you just chuckled?"

I smile at her before I look back at the ducks.

"You see them, right?" I pointed the ducks.

"Ofcourse! I have eyes."

I look at her--- no its more on I glare at her. She laugh at me.

"Im just kidding. Continue." Then smile.

"Well, its just funny that they always follow their mother wherever she goes. Its like they cant live without her."

"How did you say its their mother?"

"I just thought of it. I mean why would they follow someone who they didnt know right?"

"Yeah you're right."

"Its sad that they need to follow her. They dont have a choice. But look one of the ducklings, she's not following them instead she go somewhere."

---------

**MINAs POV**

"Its sad that they need to follow her. They dont have a choice. But look one of the ducklings, she's not following them instead she go somewhere."

I can sense that she's thinking about her parents, and I dont know what she's thinking but I want to comfort her.

"You know what Chaeng, its your decision if you wanted to follow your parents. Sometimes you need to stand up on what you think is right for you, because we are the one who's facing the problem, not them. I want you to know that you have me on whatever you are facing. You can talk to me when everything gets out of control. I wont push you to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter