3 days left: Visitor

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**MINAs POV**

Last night was amazing. I mean after all those days that I havent seen Chaeyoung, a glimpse of her is enough to recharge my dying heart. But staying, sharing and laying next to her at her bed is more than I was expecting.

I woke up and my arm are numb because Chaeyoung used it as her pillow. Im not complaining because that only means that she's too close to me.

She's latching at me like a baby. I used my free hand to put her hair behind her ear that covers her face. I cant stop staring and admiring her calm face.

I hope I can stay here at her place forever. Waking up in her arms and vise versa, but it wont happen. Thats too good to be true for now! Plus If Ill asked her that, she might feel pressure which I dont want her to feel.

I cant believe that after those thousands feels like days, she's right infront of me. Forgiven me and even let me show her how important she is to me. I became bold and Im happy that she's okay with that.

Chaeyoung mumbled something but I cant clearly hear it. So I just watch and eyebrows move on its own. She's very cute when she pouts and when her eyebrows clashed together. She's mumbling as if she's giving someone a lecture.

I stay all that time watching and admiring her beauty. When my phone alarms I was startled so I grab it right away.

I still have time before my work starts. Its enough time to go for breakfast and to go to my place to take a bathe.

Actually it depends on how long it will take for me to wake up Chaeyoung. And to be sure that Sana is well informed of my tardiness, I decided to text her.

"Sana, If I come at work late it's because Chaeyoung got back so Im having breakfast with her."

Before I even let go my phone, Sana text me back.

"So? You already had the? You know?"

"What the hell are you saying?" I really dont know what she's talking about.

"Playing innocent Mina? Whatever, just go to breakfast date but dont be too late. You know how important these coming days because of Ms. Kim's gallery."

"Yeah. Sure. See yah."

Well, ever since we start this business, days before the official opening of our clients gallery we are all busy. Doing double, triple or alot more checks to be sure that everything went flawless for the opening.

Those days are the busiest days ever. Busier than having a floods of clients in just one day. I mean doing the same work again and again just to have a perfect opening is our signature. So I cant blame Sana for being bossy when it comes to the opening day.

Even I enjoy watching Chaeyoung sleep talking, I need to wake her up so I wont pissed Sana so I start shaking Chaeyoung to wake her up.

"Hey Chaeng? Lets have a breakfast date."

"5 minutes. Lets stay like this for a while."

She state then buried her face to my chest, I hugged her back. Enjoying the sweet morning with her.

"Fine. But I will set an alarm."

I heard her hum so I did what I say.

--------

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

Mina decided where we're going to eat our breakfast.

We enter the diner and to my dismay we were greeted with the same lady who served us last time. Gosh!! I hope I can forget that lady but its hard since she leave my girl a mark last time!

Seeing her made my blood boil but I need to play cool. If I lost my temper infront of that lady then Ill lose this stupid trick game.

"Hi! Its you again." The lady greeted us or should I say only to Mina.

"Yeah." Mina smile at her, the lady's smile become bigger. "Table for two please." Mina informed this hoe about my existence. I smirked when her eyes landed at me, her smile fades right away.

"Yeah, this way please." Before we follow her, I reached for Mina's hand and interlocked it with mine. I ensure that she saw it all.

I sat at the round couch at the diner and Mina sat across me. I think thats a wrong idea because the lady starts to flirt with Mina.

"Are you ordering the same that you ordered last time?" The lady asked Mina while tracing her pen from Mina's finger tip to her shoulder. I rolled my eyes unconsciously.

"Ye-yeah." Mina answer nervously. I gritted my teeth trying to control myself. Its too early for this scene!

Then the lady look at me. "So? What can I get for your sister?" The lady raised her right eyebrow then smirked at me.

"Ill get what I had last time." I answer calmly even I wanted to correct her.

"Last time? Sorry but I dont remember." Okay, she's getting into my nerves. Mina might felt the atmosphere.

"Get her a pancake and a hot choco. Please." She ordered for me.

"Sure darling." The lady smile at Mina showing her teeth. This time she's not using her pen, instead her hand trace from Mina's shoulder down to her hand and she squeezed it. Before she let go Mina's hand she look at me and winked.

When she left I darted Mina a look.

"Oh come on Chaeng. I didnt do anything." Mina stated while raising her hand, surrendering.

I roll my eyes since she's right.

Just a couple of minutes her order arrives.

"Heres your order darling." Can she stop calling Mina 'darling'?!!

"Thank you." Mina said gratefully. The lady havent left us. So Mina and I look at her curiously.

"Dig in." The lady command Mina with smile.

"Oh, Ill wait for her order so we can eat together." Mina said pointing at me. 2 points for me. When the lady look at me I smirked at her.

"Fine." Then she left.

"Do you have plans for today Chaeng?" Mina asked me out of nowhere.

"No I dont have. Maybe Ill just sleep at my place for the whole day."

"Ooh I see."

"Why?" I asked, maybe she has plan and she wanted me to come.

"You know ahmm. Im just wondering if you want to----"

"Here's your order." The lady interrupt us. When she placed my pancake, I saw her smirked then all of a sudden my choco which is at her tray spills to Mina.

"Oh my!!!" Mina stand up right away.

"Im sorry!" The lady apologize but she doesnt sounds like she's really sorry. Its more on that she plan to do that.

Mina's clothes is drenched with the choco. The lady start to wipe Mina's front and it seems she doesnt care because Mina really thought that the lady is being thoughtful at helping her.

"I have an extra tshirt at the back. Ill lend it to you." The lady offers.

"No, Im fine. Ill be driving home after our breakfast so no need." Mina declined her which made me smirked.

"Please! I insist. Thats the only thing I can do. Besides, my boss is looking at the counter. Accept it so he wont fire me for being sloppy." She said while pointing at the man at the counter. If Im your boss Ill fire you right away for flirting!

"Fine." Mina agrees. "Ill be back." She said while looking at me. I just nodded. Since they've got all the customers attention, I dont want to make a scene.

---------

Since I only got a pancake its very easy to finish it right away. Mina got back with the lady from the restroom. Thus that lady need to come with Mina while changing? Very low!

"We need to go now Chaeng. I still need to go back to my place." Mina informed me when she got back to our table. I agreed since I wanted to leave this place ever since I saw that lady.

"Tab please." Mina asked the lady but the lady lean to Mina's ear to whisper something but I think she did it on purpose.

"Its on me." She said making me hear it. I want to tell her that she doesnt know how to whisper!

"Thank you. Ill pay next time." She said. Next time? You gotta be kidding me! Theres no next time Mina!!!

Even Im exploding from the inside I remain calm. I wont satisfy that lady my seeing me get jealous. She's nothing compare to me so I dont need to feel jealous.

We are walking towards the door and the lady follow us.

"Hey Mina." With that word, I wont lie. Im surprised that she knows Mina's name. Wait! Did she just tell her her name?! I turn around only to see Mina looking at her.

Fck! This lady cant move normal! She's like a worm that been drizzled with salt! She's flirting at Mina and whispering something to her. Mina just smile on whatever they are talking about.

I cant take it anymore so I just turn around and waited for Mina.

-------

"Im sorry that we just had the shortest date ever." Mina apologized when we hopped in at her car.

I chuckled. "Hey, dont be sorry. Atleast you tried." You should be sorry for flirting back to that lady!

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked while starting the engine.

"Yeah. Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter