Terrifies

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

This morning Mina wokes me up with a phone call earlier than she does everyday. She came up early because she need to be early before the opening. Since its early, I devour my meal and get a chance to got back to sleep.

But now its time for me to get the hell out from my bed for lunch. Jumping into my pants and slip into a light blue jacket, grabbing my phone and wallet, I head to my door.

Im already outside, locking my second lock from the outside when I saw a paper bag at the side. I reached out for it, opem it up and saw a transparent container with food inside. Its still hot so I look around the area. Looking for Mina, but theres no sign of her. Going back inside my place, I go straight to my kitchen.

I took out the container from the paper bag. I heard my stomach growl from hunger, but before I dig in I took out my phone first.

I tried to call Mina but she's not answering.

What if this isnt from Mina? But who will do that other than her?

So, when I was forwarded to a voice mail I left a message.

"Hey Mina, its me. Im just wondering if you left me a food for lunch? Ahmm? Because somebody just left a food at my door, and the only person that comes into my mind is you. Its just, this time its different. You didnt call or text me to notify me. Anyways, I just want to say thank you if its you. Call me or text me when your done, okay?"

I enjoy the ceasar salad and barbequed chicken with mashed potato.

After I finish my food, Im thinking about the 'ifs'. Like, what if someone leave it to poison me? What if I just ate my last meal? What if Ill die slowly? What if its not Mina who left it? Oh my! What if Ill die?! Im starting to get paranoid when I heard a knock at my door.

"Mina?!" I shouted as I run to the door to open it.

With a big smile in my face and an arms ready to hug her, I open the door only to lose the excitement.

I was disappointed to see somebody else.

"Hey bro!" She greeted with a big smile showing her teeth, she hugged me right away.

"Is that how you will treat me?" She asked pushing me a little but still holding my shoulders. "The last time that we'd seen each other was before I get busy to my gallery. Come on! Give me a hug!" So I did, quite short hug.

"What are you doing here?"

"Yeah, I missed you too." She said sarcastically.

"Im sorry. Of course I miss you bro." She look at me then roll her eyes.

"So who are you expecting?"

"Me? Expecting who? I-is the-there me expecting someone?" Dahyun's eyebrows clash together as she get confuse then smiles. Then I realized my words are scrambled.

"I mean, ahmm?" What should I say? She look at me then move her eyebrows up and down.

"So you are expecting someone?"

She's my bestfriend, I think I should tell her now.

Im thinking about Mina, how Im going to introduce her to my bestfriend and telling her that this time its not 'him' but its 'her'. How I began to fond Mina and how we dealed about dating but not in a relationship. Should I really tell her?

"Someone's day dreaming!"

"Nah, Im not waiting for for someone."

"Tell me! Who's the guy?" She asked me then push me inside my place so she can come in. I follow her inside, she lay at the couch tapping the empty space beside her. So I sit next to her. She put her feet at my thighs, getting a better position for her own comfort.

I look at my hand. I dont know where to start. Im worried how Dahyun will react, because in the first place Mina steals my first kiss.

"Hey? Whats wrong bro?" She sitted then reach to lighty my shoulder.

"Nothing." I answer sadly.

"That doesnt sounds nothing bro. Tell me whats wrong, you know you can tell me anthing." She said looking straight to my eyes.

I sigh first. "I dont know where to start." I stated while she lay back again.

"Search for it from Mr. Google." She joked.

"Whatever." 

"Since your not ready for now. Lets talk about that later. Im exhausted. But later, you should be ready." She stands up from the couch.

"Lets talk about that at dinner."

"You're staying for dinner? What are we going to cook?" I asked.

"You're kidding me right?! We're not setting this place on fire!"

She look at me in serious face. But we broke together, laughing our asses. We both remember the struggle that we had in kitchen.

"Ill take a rest, okay?"

I nodded then we both walk toward our room.

I need strength for later. Laying in my bed, thinking how I will start my confession. My mind keep on thinking until I fall asleep.

------

"How 'near' is that diner that you're saying?!" I complain. We are walking for 20 minutes and thats not the definition of near. Its just that Dahyun is the kind of person who likes walking. I am the same but the difference is I dont walk around to look for food instead Im walking around for the scenery.

"Chill bro! I can see the diner!" She said walking faster this time. Then stopped.

"That one!" She pointed the diner across the street.

"Please! Lets take a cab going back to my place after."

"Okay." She agreed while looking at the cars at the road. Waiting for the pedestrian to have a go signal. She started.

"Anyways, what do you see on him? Who is he? Where do you meet him? How do you meet, I mean who do the first talk?" She fired alot of questions that I didnt expect. Im expecting her to ask me about 'do you like that person?'.

"I dont know where to start." I confessed, repeating myself.

"You've said that earlier bro." She stated as we cross the pedestrian lane.

"Im sorry."

"Well start with how did you meet him." She suggested when we reached the diner's door.

As soon as we open the door, the smell of food hit my nose. My stomach growled right away.

"For 2 please." Dahyun said when a guy reached us. He nodded and tell us to follow him so we did. 

I confess, afraid of her reaction I stay behind her.

"Bro, its not him." I sigh heavily. "Its her." I confessed.

I watched as she slowly turn around with a shocked on her face.

"Ma'am, these seats." The guy told us. Since Dahyun still looking at me I gave the guy a nod, also telling him that we'll call him when we're ready. Then he left us.

"Bro? Sit?" She looked shock. She doesnt move, so I help her body to sat down. I sat across her.

"Bro? Please say something." Im scared.

"Oh yeah! Im sorry. So who, where and how?" She asked curiously but a hint of excitement at her voice.

"Arent you mad?"

"Why would I?"

"Because its 'her' not 'him'?"

"Whooow! Stop right there! You know Im biual right? I dont care who are you dating as long as you're happy." 

"Do I look happy?"

"Well, I visited your place yesterday but you're not there so I thought you're at your art room, I unlock it----"

"Wait what?!" She smile at me showing her teeth. Invasion of privacy!!

"Im sorry okay? I just thought something happen to you inside since you're brother texted me about what happen at his birthday party."

I was about to get mad when the server come to us to get our order. Dahyun knows that Ill be shouting at her since I dont like somebody at my art room so she call the server.

My teeth are gritting as I stare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter