Be with--

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


**MINAs POV**

Im on my way to the market to buy some grocery that I can use at my rented apartment. Im new at this area since Sana told me that someones needs me.  Actually it should be her in this town but she asked me to grab the job since she has a family problem. Soon enough she'll move to this area but not at my apartment because I know her.

Today I thought about not using my car since I want to familiarize the place where I live. Its just 10 minutes walk from my apartment going to the train station. It took me additional15 minutes to finally reached the market by the help of train and little walk.

Im into food, I really love cooking. I took fresh vegetables and some meats. I bought some icecream and ofcourse a ketchup. I decided to grab a little of vegetables since I will be taking public transportation now I dont want to carry too much and at the same time its very near from my apartment if I'll use my car it is less than 25 minutes. I decided to just do my grocery every 3 days.

————

I finished buying the stuffs that I need so Im on my way home. I just got off from the train when I heard a "HEY", I dont know if that person called me or not but its a familiar voice. I try to look around but its too crowded. People are going in and out from the train at the same time. Maybe its not what I thought.

I was about to take the stairs when I saw a familiar face that doesnt leave my mind ever since we met.

**CHAEYOUNG**

Im on my way back to my apartment. Jackson insists to bring me home but I asked him not to do that since Dahyun dont want to see him and at the same time I dont want to be alone with him that much.

He explain his side about that night that I saw him. He said that, that lady is nobody. He said that I dont need to think any malicious since he just saw her that night.

But for me, enough is enough. To be honest that was the 3rd time I saw him with somebody. I already gave him the second chance that we even decided to get married but he chose to destroy my trust again.

I was taking a train when I saw Somi inside.

"Hey Som!!!"

SM: Hey Chaeng!!! Long time no see!!!

We hugged each other. It was the first station so its not that crowded. We also got ourselves a seat.

SM: Are you busy this passed few da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter