DDay: Gallery Opening

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

I woke up as I heard my phone rings. I look at the wall clock and I still have 4 hours before the opening and Im planning to wake up within 2 more hours.

"Damn it!" I cursed as I reached for my phone to look who's calling, but when I saw the caller ID; 'My Mina' appears at my screen, the irritation fades away.

"Hello?" I greeted. I can still hear the husked at my voice since I just woke up.

"Hi Chaeng.----" Even I cant see her, I know that she's smiling.

"Did I wake you up?"

"Yes. Why?" I spit out without thinking.

"Ooh! Im sorry."

"Its fine. Atleast I heard your voice."

"Dont start Chaeng."

"Start with what?" I asked curiously.

"You're starting to pound my heart with those words." I laugh when she confess.

"Dont laugh!" I tried to laugh quietly.

"Anyway, I called you because I wanted to apologize that I cant pick you up. I need to go to the opening to fix everything and be prepare."

"Mina, dont apologize. We already talked about that last night right?"

"Yes I know. I just want to make sure you're not forgetting everything from last night." Again, even I cant see her I know she's smiling and shy at the same time.

"Ahmmm, about last night." She continues.

"What about it?" I act like I dont know what she's pointing out.

"About the------" I think she's thinking about the kiss. "-----You said that we have a date tonight right?" Oh-kay?

"Yeah. Why?"

"Nothing! I just wanted to be sure that you didnt forget what you've said last night."

"Im a woman with my words, Mina."

"Just saying.... anyway, Im already here! See you later! Loveyou!"

I was shocked when she said those last words and at the same time relieved that she end the call right away. I know that word is not a question to be answered but its just that......

I sigh heavily and dialed my fiancé's number. Mina's last words gave me the courage.

"Hello?"

"Goodmorning to you too, love." He greeted sarcastically.

"Who do I owe the pleasure for your morning call?"

"Listen! I called to cancel the wedding! Bye!"

With that I end the call. I didnt wait for his response. I dont need his reply. Im calling it off no matter what he say.

-----------

"Hello bro? Where are you? We still have 5 minutes before the opening. We will open on time."

"I just arrived! Im standing right infront of the gallery. Im nervous! How come we have a lot of people right now?"

"I told you! Your girlfriend work hard thats why we have this audiences."

"She's not my girlfriend."

"Whatever! Come inside! We are about to start!"

Dahyun end the call and I enter the gallery. Its wonderful! Its actually shows off alot about the sophistication of Mina. At the front of the crowd I the ribbon that separate all of us from the painting at the walls. This gallery has its own lobby and its packed with people who are excited to see all of the paintings, one of those is mine.

Dahyun saw me, she waved and smile at me. I decided to just blend with the people. Im just the artist. I dont own this gallery so Im giving the floor to Dahyun for the opening ceremony.

---------

Im walking around the gallery and I saw beautiful and varieties of paintings. I have a booklet with me. You can see the prints of painting that you will see in this gallery.

Ive been walking around and I already noticed a couple--- no, a group of people gathering around at a certain painting. I keep on refusing to take a glance on the painting because I wanted to follow the booklet.

But since Im on the last part of the booklet and this is the last painting, I decided to go on to that crowd.

This painting is not displayed the same way the other paintings are. Other painting are hanged on the walls but this one is displayed on the center of the gallery.

My mouth agape as I recognized the painting. I blink a couple of times. I can hear the overwhelming comments of others. I cant help myself, a tear of happiness drop from my eyes.

"I also cry when I saw that painting."

I follow the voice, I look at her. She's standing right next to me. She's not looking at me, instead to the painting.

"Lets say that I dont know you but I will still feel overwhelmed. I dont know what you put on your painting but it shows to much of love."

What can I expect from her? She's an expert when it comes to painting.

"Someone already bought that before the buyer get a chance to see that."

"What?"

"What I mean is, that the buyer bought it without even seeing the painting. Which means, while you're still on working on that, its already sold. But hey! You sound surprise? Are you questioning your capability as an artist?"

"No. But I dont-----"

"The funny part is, even its already sold, some of those people---" She pointed to the crowd. "--they are still offering a higher price to buy the painting."

"Wow!"

"Yeah, 'wow'. What do you think? Should we gave it to the higher buyer?"

"No!! I want th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter