I ....

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

The sunlight wakes me up as it passed thru the window, moving to my right I saw a pair of eyes looking at me. She smiles at me before she my face softly. I close my eyes to enjoy your soft hand, I smile.

"Goodmorning." I greeted, I waited as she greeted back.

But she never did. I open my eyes only to see a dark room. No one is with me. Im laying on the floor, not at the bed anymore.

I roam my eyes but its all black, I cant see the corners but suddenly the room getting smaller as I felt myself being squeezed. I struggled and tears start escaping my eyes. Theres no voice coming from my mouth even I know to myself that Im screaming for help.

The air getting tighter and I felt Im loosing my life, then I heard an angelic voice calling for my name. I look around seeking for the voice.

The tight dark room slowly become spacious and turns white. I cant see anyone. I heard the voice again then I felt a hands caress my face.

"Chaeyoung wake up!"

"But Im awake."

"Open your eyes baby."

"But its already open."

"No baby you're not. Please open your eyes."

I blinked my eyes a few times and finally, I saw her. Her eyes full of fear and mixed with relief.

I stare at her.

"Am I awake?"

"Yes."

"No lies?"

She smile and lean forward, closing the gap between us then she gave me a quick peck. Its a warm and short good morning kiss.

Something is going on to me. Its a mixture of emotions that I cant explain, but one thing is for sure this time its more on Im embarrass.

"Chaeng?"

"Ye-yes?"

"Why are you blushing?"

"M-me!? Blushing!!! Thats impossible!"

"But you are." She stated then she smile showing her gummy.

I felt my body heat up as I stare at her face.

"As far as I know we kissed alot."

The mention of the word kiss made me look down to my hands.

"Chaeyoung!!! You're cheeks are getting redder! Are you sick?"

I was about to say something but Mina pull my face towards hers, connecting our foreheads.

"Wha-what are you doing?" I asked calmly but inside of me, Im shaking.

"I just want to be sure you're okay."

I pull myself away because the heat inside my body is increasing.

I heard her sigh loudly. When she open I didnt expext her question.

"What's your dream all about?"

Im doubting to tell her but I still tell her what my dream was and I smile at her, trying to convince her that Im alright but she still worried at me. She look serious as she look straight to my eyes.

"Chaeyoung, I will never leave you-------- I promise."

That statement break my heart into pieces. I look at her and slowly my vision starts to become blurry.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Thats the time that I realize that Im crying.

Im crying because even you promise not to leave me, I know Im the one doing it.

I shake my head as I cant tell her why I suddenly tear up.

"Cheezy right?" She chuckled.

"Yeah." I lied then get away at the bed.

"Lets go to a boutique store today." I proposed, changing the topic.

"Im sorry, but I have work. Remember?"

"Ooh yeah. Im sorry. I forgot." I hope I can have her all day today. I cant hide the disappointment that I have.

"Ill take a half day today. How was that sounds like?"

"좋아!" (Joh-a!/Good!)

-------

**MINAs POV**

Im on my way to work right now. I stopped by at my place earlier to take a shower. I feel bad leaving Chaeyoung after she asked me to come with her to the boutique store

Looking at my watch, Im 10 minutes late. I sigh as I walk from the parking lot going to our building.

I walk to my office while people greeted my a good day. I stopped at my door and look across to check if Sana is already here and Im glad her office is empty. That only means she's also late.

Looking back to my door, I reached for the knob and enter my office. I saw the back of my chair, facing me. I dont recall turning it that way, I mean I never left my chair like that.

Then suddenly it turns around.

"You're late-----again!"

"Im sorry Sana. I had a couple of drinks last night and I over slep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter