Baby

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**MINAs POV**

I was startled at her question. Is she trying to seduce me? I look at her but she's no longer looking at me. Her eyes are focus at the ceiling right now. Then she continued.

"Im just wondering if it fits you since I didnt bought that for you."

"Then, whose this for?"

"Dont worry thats a new one. I always make sure that I have atleast 2 new undies at my closet every month since my bestfriend always surprise me with a sleepover."

Knowing that she bought her bestfriend an underwear makes me more jealous of her bestfriend. I mean that makes them very close right? Compared when Sana comes to my place for overnight, I always tell her to bring her personal undies because I dont have a spare for her. And if she doesnt have I just tell her to flip it and use the other side. Well if she really did that she will never tell me because thats embarrassing.

I thought she's done talking but she isnt.

"You know what? At the very first time that she slept here it was a planned sleepover, she walks into my closet after taking a bathe without asking a permission then go thru my clothes. I thought she just want to check my closet but then she wore one of my long tees. She found my underwear, and swear to God I almost had a heart attack when she wore it infront of me. When it comes to my personal things, I really dont want people to invade it unless I tell them to do so."

"Did you get mad or angry to your bestfriend?"

"Well, she knows I love her.---"

Please love me too! Wait! What Mina?! Its too early for love.

"But she knows that I will forgive her but whats funny about that night was when I take it off from her."

Undress me too Chaeyoung!! ---- Wait what?! Did I just think that?

I shrugged my thoughts.

"Seriously?! You're kidding right? You did that?" Getting into my elbow so I can look at her.

"Ofcourse! I want to give her a lesson. Im not a bad person because after I succeeded I throw it back to her laughing.----"

I will never say you're a bad person when you did that to me! --- Oh my! Mina stop it!

"She's also laughing but after that she never did it again and to my own sake and assurance I just keep new undies at my closet since sometimes its really unexpected that she just come to my place the sleep."

"Do you mind whenever she stays here?"

"No. I kinda like it. I mean I really dont want to live alone. I just want to show my dad that I can live independently."

I want to live with you then marry you!-- MINA STOP!

"Ooh I see." I said laying at my back again then I saw the television.

"Why did you put that there?" I pointed at the television.

"Why? Do you have a problem about that?"

"Well its just kinda difficult to watch movies at the angle of your bed."

Then she get on her feet and walk to the television. She hold it from side to side.

"Hey! What are you doing?! Dont destroy it!"

Then she pulled it. I look at her very confuse, is she that strong?

"I hope my phone is with me so I can capture your face right now." She smirked and continue. "Come here since its hard for me to explain it." So I did what she said and I saw it! And I agree with her its very difficult to explain.

"Why do you have a sofa inside your room?"

I asked as we lay back down to bed.

"Because mostly of the time I feel sleepy after doing some art and since I dont want to put paint stains at my bed, I just sleep at the sofa."

"Isnt it bad for your neck?"

"Kinda but Im fine since I visit spa for massage."

"Okay." But seriously Chaeyoung, I can massage you! Not only at your neck, I can do whole body.

I shake myself from the thoughts. Whats wrong with me?

Then there it is again, the silence. I swear I can hear my heart beats very loud and I hope she cant hear it.

"Ill turn off the light now, okay."

"Yeah sure."

She opens the curtain first then turn the lights off, I remember the blank frames at the wall so I ask.

"Why do you have a 3 blank frames at the wall?"

"Well I just thought that it might be able to be my inspiration to create or make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter