Scratch

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**MINAs POV**

I got dressed up yet I dont know where Chaeyoung lives.

"Where are you going young lady?"

I heard my butler asked me.

"I really dont know where Im going. All I want is to see Chaeyoung so I can apologize."

"Ms. Chaeyoung? Are you referring to your visitor awhile ago?"

"Yes."

"Why dont you call her and ask her where she lives?"

"I think she wont answer my calls."

"I have a suggestion but I dont know if you will like it young lady."

"And what is that?"

"Ill call her and tell her that your condition gets worst."

"Are you suggesting that I should lie? You know I dont like lying."

"Thats why Im the one who will call her. Ill lie for you young lady."

"Thank you. Please stop calling me young lady. You know I want you to call me by my name."

"You know that your father dont like that so Ill stay will young lady. Please let me."

I sighed, I never wont against Mr. Park regarding this matter.

"Fine."

"Please tell me her number."

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

I got home. She's right. I dont care. I shouldnt go to the hotel to check her. I dont care about Mina! I will never come and see her again. I hate her!

I walked to my bed and burried my face to my pillow. I keep shouting at my pillow. Its frustrating how full of herself Mina is.

Then my phone rings. I look at the screen and its an unknown number. Like what I have said I never answer a call from an unknown number. I reject the call and place my phone back to the table.

*chimes tone from phone*

I reach for my phone and read the message.

"Greetings Ms. Chaeyoung. This is Mr. Park, Ms. Myoui Mina's butler. Please answer my call."

I didnt wait for his call. I dialed his number right away and call him.

"How is she?"

"Her doctor visit her awhile ago. He checked her temperature and it got higher. He insisted to bring her to the hospital but she chose to stay here. No need to get worried. She'll be fine soon——"

I didnt let him finish. I end the call and scream at my pillow again.

**MINAs POV**

"Her doctor visit her awhile ago. He checked her temperature and it got higher. He insisted to bring her to the hospital but she chose to stay here. No need to get worried. She'll be fine sooner—— hello? Ms. Chaeyoung? Are you still there?"

"Why? What happed?"

"I guess its not a good idea calling her. She ended the call. Im sorry."

"Thats fine. I know she got mad. I wont bother her."

"But you said you need to apologize to her?"

"Yes I remember that. But its enough, for now.."

I lay down at the bed again and cover with the blanket. I was thinking about her that I didnt realize that I fell asleep.

———

"Gabjagi!" I jumped from my bed when I heard a loud bang of the door. I look at the door and she's out of breath.

"Mina?! How are you now?"

"Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter