Precious moments

Surrogate

 

Since it was Ryeowook's last day at the cafe, her lady boss took advantage of her and has been asking her to complete so many task, even wiped the windows! By the time she finished wiping them, she was so shacked that she was almost blackout. Luckily her colleague helped her to sit and gave her a warm glass of water.

Kyuhyun noticed that Ryeowook was walking too slowly, and quickly ran out of his car towards her. She almost collapsed in his arms!

"Ryeong, are you okay?" Kyuhyun held her tightly and led her to his car.

"I'm tired..."

Kyuhyun hugged her before openning the passenger door for her to get in. He was thankful that he could make it to fetch Ryeowook, else he couldn't imagine how she would be if she took the bus! 

"Did you eat lunch?" Kyuhyun asked while putting on her seat belt. 

Ryeowook leaned back tiredly. She was so grateful when she received Kyuhyun's text that he would be fetching her as his meeting has been wrapped up. She smile weakly at him "Yeah, I have a bowl of porridge". 

Kyuhyun started driving "I bought noodles for you. You eat later at home okay, and then rest. I'm going back to office for a while after dropping you off" Kyuhyun said while reaching Ryeowook's hand with his right hand, to squeeze it. 

"How about you, have you eaten lunch?" Ryeowook turned her head towards Kyuhyun, resting her head against the seat headrest. 

"No..." Kyuhyun laughed. "I bought noodles for myself too and I wish that I can eat with you, but I need to go back to office" he added with regret. He needed to finalise and settle a big project which hit with some issues. 

"It's okay. Thanks for buying the noodles" Ryeowook smile. She always feel thankful that Kyuhyun cared for her so much and always put her on priority, despite his busy schedule. 

By the time Kyuhyun managed to settle everything in his office and reached Ryeowook's home, it was almost 8pm. He bought pizza and when he stepped into the house, he saw that Ryeowook was lying down on her sofa. He slipped on his favourite penguin slippers, and quietly put the pizza on the dining table. He smile because she did ate the nooddles as it was no longer there, and he walked over to the sofa to wake her up.

"She looks so pale" Kyuhyun said softly and checked her forehead with concern. "Oh good, no fever. She must be so tired..." and he bend down to kiss her forehead. He shooked her gently "Ryeong, wake up. Want to eat? I bought pizza..." 

Ryeowook opened her eyes and was surprised that Kyuhyun was there "Ohhh, you are back?" she quickly got up, but held her tummy because of a sudden pain "argghh". 

"Heyyyy, slowly Ryeong..!" Kyuhyun held her and sat down on the sofa. "Are you okay?" 

She nodded "I felt some cramp just now, so I lie down. I must have fallen asleep. I'm sorry, I should have cook dinner" 

Kyuhyun pulled her into a hug. "Ohhh Ryeong, it's okay, I know that you are tired. You don't have to be sorry..." and he slowly let go of her and soothed her hair lovingly. 

"You want to have a shower first or we eat first?" 

Kyuhyun sniffed himself to "Do I smell..." 

Ryeowook giggled "No... I like your smell..." she said shyly, and added "It's just that I thought you'll feel more comfortable in teeshirt"

"I came home late, so let's have dinner first, so that you'll not be too hungry" Kyuhyun smile while helping her to get up slowly. Though her tummy only shown a little bump, but he noticed that she did put a little weight, especially at her . He laughed silently while scolding himself why he noticed that area! They needed to start shopping for maternity attire soon! 

The next 2 days Ryeowook was busy packing, and those clothings that were old, she put them into a plastic bag to be thrown away. She would only bring some good attire for her father, and the rest of the boxes were all her things. 

She even managed to pack her bakery equipment, as well as her family photo albums and some items belonging to her late mum. She felt easily tired and scolded herself for always thinking of lying down. So she continued working and was happy that she managed to pack 6 boxes!

Whatever she has packed, Kyuhyun would bring over to his apartment at night. On Thursday, Kyuhyun came home earlier, and asked her to come along to visit his apartment. They brought along everything except some attire and Kyuhyun planned to eat their dinner at his apartment. 

His apartment was spacious and awesomely designed, with 3 bedrooms, study room, living room, dining room, kitchen, balcony and service yard, and Ryeowook felt amazed and surreal that she would be staying here. 

"Your apartment is so huge! And you didn't mind staying at my tiny house when you are so used to a big house?" Ryeowook asked him, still wondering Kyuhyun's decision to stay at her house.

"There is a difference. Your house got you. I don't mind to be anywhere as long as you are there"

Ryeowook smile "Do I mean that much to you?"

Kyuhyun pulled her into a hug "So much, you are part of my life now"

"You are making me melt... "

"Stay here tonight?"

Ryeowook actually didn't mind but she scared that she didn't want to go home to her own house tomorrow!

"Ryeong? We sleep her tonight?" Kyuhyun tilted her chin upwards to meet his gaze.

Ryeowook saw Kyuhyun loving eyes and she felt that she just melted into jelly... She smile at her thoughts and glancing up at Kyuhyun, she nodded her head.

"Great, let's eat first. Then we can relax before we sleep.

They were watching news on Kyuhyun's large TV after dinner and Ryeowook leaned her head on Kyuhyun's chest. 

"Missed your home...?" Kyuhyun asked while soothing her hair lovingly. He pulled her closer and kissed her head. 

"No, because my favourite place is no longer my home..." 

"Ohh then where..?" Kyuhyun asked curiously, thinking that her favourite place might be at the day care centre, where her father was. 

"Here, in your arms..." 

Kyuhyun was surprised and felt tremendous grateful and felt so in love with this woman. "That's a very dangerous thing to say... You are making me want you so badly that I couldn't wait for Saturday..."

Ryeowook looked up and reached up to kiss him, making Kyuhyun bend down to kiss her properly and holding her closer. He didn't want to hide his desires anymore. He wanted her because he loved her whole-heartedly and for this whole week, he has been suppressing his desires because having her in his arms was already so precious and so contenting. 

He kissed her forehead and whispered "Ryeong... I want you..." he leaned his forehead against hers. 

"I... I'm very naive. I don't know what to do....."

Her confession made Kyuhyun chuckled. "What makes you think I know what to do? I just go with my instinct..." he kissed her again and scooped her up and using his phone, he practically off everything with just one touch! 

He put her gently on his bed and then pulled her into his arms once he had lie down next to her. He started kissing her, down to her neck, and started ing her pajamas. "You are so beautiful" and he started kissing her and slowly remove all her clothing, including his. 

Gently, he kissed her tummy and kissed her lips again "Kyu Kyu...." she started when his fingers when down to her opening while continuing to kiss her. 

"Ryeong, touch me..." and he guided her hand to .

"Ohmygod, are you sure it can fit into me?...." 

Kyuhyun laughed "Why are you so cute!" and as she was already wet, he slowly entered her. 

"Kyu Kyu...." she moaned again as he started moving. 

After lots of and estatic screaming, both of them came together and it was the best feelings that Ryeowook ever had. She felt so blessed that Kyuhyun loved her and the feelings of being wanted was something that she would treasure for as long as she lived! 

She fell asleep in Kyuhyun's arms and he soothed her hair lovingly. "I love you, Ryeong, so much!!" and he kissed her temple and hugged her closer. He smile because he don't think that he could ever get enough of her, but he needed to let her rest because of her condition. And their baby needed to sleep too. 

Slowly but contentedly, Kyuhyun drifted to sleep. He only woke up when Ryeowook shooked him the next morning. "Kyu Kyu, you need to wake up, you need to go to work..." 

While yawning, he said "not working today..." and reached for Ryeowook and pull her gently to him. 

"Ohh why..." she asked. 

"Marriage leave... and why are up already..." 

"I threw up just now..." 

"Ohhh, I'm sorry Ryeong, I was too deep in sleep, I didn't hear you throwing up" Kyuhyun jolted up. 

"It's okay, don't worry about it" 

"Stay here, don't move..." Kyuhyun said and went to the bathroom. Ryeowook became shy seeing Kyuhyun like that. They are getting married tomorrow and she shouldn't be shy anymore. Kyuhyun came back and pulled her into his arms again. After making sure that she was feeling okay, he made love to her again. 

They took a shower together and Ryeowook felt so blissful to be pampered by Kyuhyun. They went out for late breakfast and then popped over to visit Ryeowook's father. 

In the afternoon, Kyuhyun has to let Ryeowook go with his mother as Mrs Cho has booked hair saloon appointment for Ryeowook, as well as facial, manicure and pedicure for her. 

Mrs Cho didn't allow Kyuhyun to see Ryeowook, so Ryeowook stayed at her own home while Kyuhyun stayed at his own apartment, missing Ryeowook badly. Worst still, she didn't answer his calls because she went to sleep early due to tiredness. 

As the day crept to Saturday, finally, their wedding day was here!  Ahra fetched Ryeowook to bring her directly to the church to get her ready. 

"Harabuji, the ambulance will be here just before 2pm, so what's your plan? Do you want Ryeong to know before the march in?" Kyuhyun asked his grandfather. Both of them were ready with their suits and Kyuhyun had received a call from the care centre that Mr Kim had been fed and had changed to his suit and on his way here. 

Mrs Cho was there too, so she said "She will surely cry! That poor girl... I will tell Ahra to do some touch up on her face, before entering the church" 

"I can let noona know" Kyuhyun said, trying his luck to enter the bridal room, to see his bride. 

"No, you and Changmin go ahead to wait at the altar after Mr Kim is here. Greet your father-in-law first" 

"Yes omma" Kyuhyun said sadly, as he still couldn't see the person that he missed the most. She must have looked so lovely in her wedding gown. Did she threw up this morning? Did she ate something? Is she feeling okay? Questions after questions came to his mind, getting more anxious as he could not catch a glimpse of her. 

They saw the care centre ambulance turning into the church compound, so Kyuhyun and the rest walked over to the foyer to welcome Mr Kim. 

Mr Kim looked so handsome in suits, and though he was tied up against the folded up stretcher so that he could sit up, he looked so happy and smiling at them, especially at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun bowed respectfully at him and gave him a hug. Mr Kim nodded and smile happily at him, and nodded at everyone else too as Harabuji introduced him to Kyuhyun's parents and the rest. 

Mr Cho led harabuji, Kyuhyun and Changmin into the church while Mrs Cho informed the paramedic helper to push Mr Kim's, stretcher to wait outside the bridal room. She went in to call Ryeowook out. 

"Ommonim..." Ryeowook smile sweetly at her. 

"You look so lovely, my dear. We have a surprise for you, come let's go outside for a while" she smile at Ryeowook and gestured her to get up. "Ahra, you need to touch up her face again later" Mrs Cho whispered to her daughter softly. 

Both Mrs Cho and Ahra accompanied Ryeowook out, and Ryeowook froze in her step once she saw who was outside the bridal room. 

"Appa?" Ryeowook covered with surprised. She stepped foward to him and hugged him on the stretcher and cried....