Happy and beautiful life

Surrogate

 

Harabuji was amused "Teik, you forgot that Kyuhyun is already married! And his wife is currently in her 2nd pregnancy,  and carrying twins!" he laughed proudly.

"Ahhh yes, I got confused! It's Changmin who is still single?" Mr Teik asked and when harabuji nodded, they both laughed. "Anyway,  congratulations,  Kyuhyun! How is your wife?"

"Thank you, Mr Teik. My wife is not well, and in the hospital. I just flew back here after visiting her for a short while" Kyuhyun told him politely.

"Hope that she is better soon!" Mr Teik said while nodding his head. "Carrying twins is not easy. She must take great care of herself"

"That's why Kyu, I think it's better if you all stay at the mansion this round, until she gives birth. At least somebody can take care of your son while she rest" harabuji told his grandson.

"Let me discuss with Ryeong, harabuji. If she's okay with it, we'll let you know" he smile. "Ohh by the way, Dr Jang performed baby scanning just now, and Ryeong just sent me the scan image of the twins" he said excitedly and took out his phone and showed harabuji and Mr Teik the scan image.

"OhmyholyGod! It's really a twin!! I'm so happy Teik! I will have a twin grandkids!!" harabuji said excitedly to his good friend. 

Mr Teik giggled happily "Congrats congrats! I'm so happy for you!" and he patted harabuji's hand.

"Kyu, isit twin girls?" harabuji asked Kyuhyun excitedly. 

Kyuhyun grinned and shook his head "We won't know yet harabuji, maybe in her 20th week. She's only in her 12th week now"

"I can't wait!" harabuji laughed, followed by Mr Teik.

"Daddy!" a lady's voice suddenly sounded to their right.

"Heyyy Sally! Come, let me introduce you. This is my good friend and business partner, senior Mr Cho, from Seoul,  and this is his grandson,  junior Mr Cho Kyuhyun!" Mr Teik introduced her to the Chos. They bowed and shook hands with Sally.

She smile flirtiously at Kyuhyun and pull her seat nearer to him. "I'm so happy to join daddy for the meeting tomorrow.  I hope we can work well together since we will be seeing each other more often" she smile at Kyuhyun. Then she turned to her father "Daddy, what were you all talking about just now?" she asked him while sipping her wine.

"Sally, we were talking about Kyuhyun's wife. She pregnant with twins! I'm so happy for him!" he told her and immediately her face changed! She didn't expect that such a tall and handsome man was already married!

"Ahhh, I see. Your first baby?" she asked, trying to hide her disappointment. 

"No, it's our 2nd baby. Our first kid is a boy,  and he has the same birthdate as harabuji!" Kyuhyun smile at his grandfather. 

"Yes! You know Teik? I was about to blow my candles when Kyuhyun's wife started her labour! We rushed her to the hospital and she delivered a healthy baby boy, on my birthday!!" harabuji told his friend proudly.

"You are indeed very lucky, Cho!" he patted harabuji's shoulder. 

Kyuhyun smile and looked down on his phone.  How he wished that he was next to his wife, taking care of her. 

The music changed to slow music and some couples started to dance.

"Do you want to dance, Kyuhyun-ssi?" Sally asked, using Korean way of addressing someone.

Kyuhyun looked up "Ahh.. no, thank you" he gave a short bow to symbolise that he was sorry.

"Just one song,  you don't have to tell your wife..." Sally laughed but with a hint of mockery.

Kyuhyun politely decline "No, thank you" and sipped his drink. He quietly texted Ryeowook "Ryeong, if you are not sleeping yet, can you call me?"

And Ryeowook called him! It was just an excuse so that he could get away from Sally. He bowed "Excuse me, my wife call" and got up to answer his beloved wife.

"Kyu-Kyu" she said over the phone.

"Heyyy baby! So sorry I asked you to call me.  Mr Teik's daughter is very irritating... she kept asking me to dance with her!" he said in a low voice.

Ryeowook chuckled. "So, it's just an excuse to get away from her, and not because you miss me?" she husband.

"Ryeong, if I have my way, I will fly back there to be with you, but I can't.  I'm already missing you.... and I saw our twins!! I can't believe it that you are really carrying twins!! OhhmyGod!! I just want to hug you now!!"

"When the image appeared on the screen,  I couldn't believe it myself too. I thank God that I have a chance to carry your twins! How I wished I could show them scan image to appa" she said sadly.

"He is happy to know, believe me, Ryeong, and I'm sure both your parents in heaven will pray that you will have a healthy pregnancy"  Kyuhyun assured her. "Okay you go and rest. I call you tomorrow after my meeting".

"Okay, don't forget to call Hyun-Jung. Talk to you again Kyu. Goodnight" Ryeowook sounded sleepy. Must be the painkillers.

"Goodnight my love. Muackksss" and he gave her a kiss over the phone. He smile happily and then called his mother's handphone next, to talk to his son.

Ryeowook smile after she off her phone. She took a deep breath and carefully rubbed her tummy. She was glad that she conceived naturally and that they would be welcoming a twin! 

Looking back, she has gone through a difficult but beautiful journey from the day she made up her mind to be a surrogate mother, to where she was today.

Never in her wildest dream that she would lead a happy life now, with a wonderful husband, a wonderful son, and being accepted into the Cho family. 

Knowing Kyuhyun, has been a never ending blessings. His love and his care for her and their son, was limitless,  and they have always been his priority  eventhough he was busy with work. She could never thank God enough for her happy life now.

She had a dream just now when she took a nap, that she was with her father, who was holding hands with a pair of cute little girls and was laughing with her! She could still hear what her father said "Ryeong,  you have a beautiful daughters! I'm so happy for you! Now Hyun-Jung has sisters to play with!"

Ryeowook smile and touched her tummy "Babies, mummy have a feeling that you are girls! Did you see harabuji too? He was so happy to have a twin girls as his granddaughter's! Stay healthy okay babies. Mummy, daddy and your oppa love you" she smile happily talking to her tummy.

She yawned and chuckled when she received Kyuhyun's text to wish her and their babies goodnight, with cute emoticons.

She smile and drifted to sleep. Kyuhyun would be here by end of the week, her son was well taken care off, and she has her twins in her tummy.

Life was really a beautiful gift!

- The end -