Crazy suggestion

Surrogate

 

Kyu-Kyu??" she asked the person confusedly. "Aren't you in Taipei??.."

Kyuhyun chuckled and kissed her lips and then kissed her tummy, with blanket and all. "I got harabuji's permission to fly back here for half a day and to fly back this afternoon"

"Really? How is he? Did you tell him about the twins?" Ryeowook asked curiously.

Kyuhyun nodded and laughed "He was so happy!! And he immediately knew that it's you who's carrying twins, so he urged me to take the next flight back to be with you for a while" he said kissing her fingers which he was holding. "He's fine by the way, and happy to spend time with his friend" 

"Great that he's enjoying his business trip" she smile. "Kyu-Kyu, you don't have to rush back here you know. I'm really fine, just feeling tired, that's all..."

"I can't sleep, I can't work, Ryeong. I can't help it, I am too worried and missed you a lot. I'm so sorry that I wasn't around when you were in pain... I should be the one taking care of you yet I wasn't around..."

"Kyu-Kyu, don't say that. I understand and I don't blame you at all. Though I miss you a lot, I know that you have work to do..."

Kyuhyun carefully lifted her upper body up a bit so that he could hug her. "I love you, Ryeong. And thank you for carrying our twins. Promise me that you will take care of yourself until I'm back?"

Ryeowook smile and nodded "Yes, Kyu-Kyu, I promise...." and she stayed in his arms for a while, to bask in his warmth and love. She glanced up at the wall clock in her ward "What time is your flight back to Taipei?"

"Ermm... 10am" he said after looking at his watch. "Means I have a few more hours with you, since it's still early morning...." he smile and put her down slowly. He squeezed next to her to lie down and wrapped his arm around her. "I miss you like crazy you know...." he said, tracing her face and looking fondly at her pretty eyes.

"I miss you too" she smile at her handsome husband. "Did you call Hyun-Jung?" Ryeowook asked him, raising her eyes brows while she talked.

He smile and pecked her eyebrows "I called omma late last night before leaving the hotel to go to Taoyuan International Airport, and believe it or not, our little rascal haven't sleep! Omma said he refused to sleep, and kept asking whether I would call..." he chuckled "our poor boy... and when omma passed him the phone, he just scream 'appa!!! I am a big brother!'... haha" Kyuhyun laughed, making Ryeowook giggled. 

"He surely missed us..." Ryeowook smile sadly. "I usually put him to sleep, read for him, pat his back......" 

"He's a good boy, and he knows that you are sick and I have work to do..." Kyuhyun tidy up her hair lovingly. "So don't worry about him, okay? He is comfortable with omma and Chwang, and okay with Chwang's mother too. In fact everybody adored him and pampered him, so, he'll be okay..." 

Ryeowook nodded and smile. Then she asked "Are you hungry?" 

"No, why, will you offer your milk for me...?" he suppressed his laughter. 

"Kyu-Kyu!!" Ryeowook playfully beat him, making he laughed out loud. "Anyway I don't have milk yet. Still in 1st trimester..." she chuckled. 

"Hyun-Jung is so privileged. He got to your milk for 1 whole year!!" he laughed softly. "I'll make reservation now, to your milk. So now it's reserved for me" he said and playfully put an imaginary stamp on her , making Ryeowook giggled. 

Kyuhyun pulled her closer "I love you... so much..." and kissed her. "Let's sleep for a while ok, before a nurse walked in and wake us up..." he whispered and kissed her forehead. 

Ryeowook smile, nodded and snuggled closer. She missed him and really missed being in his arms. She thanked God for giving her such a caring husband, who flew back here just to be with her even for a short while. 

They did fell asleep and only woke up when a nurse shook Ryeowook gently to have her porridge and to take her vitamins. 

"Ryeong, I carry you to the washroom first?" Kyuhyun asked her while getting down from the bed. He used his hand to tidy up his hair, and walked over to Ryeowook's side to help her up. 

When she stood up and straightened her hospital gown, Kyuhyun could clearly see her baby bump. He smile and rub her tummy gently. 

"Our twins are really growing. Your tummy will grow bigger in no time!" Kyuhyun said, pecked her forehead. 

"Gosh, I didn't even realised that my tummy is bigger now..." she chuckled while looking down. 

"Okayy, I'll carry now" he said and carried her up into his arms. Even in her pregnant state, she was still so light! 

After he helped her to clean up, he freshened up himself and then carried her back to her bed. He called the nurse to bring in her porridge and vitamins, and he insisted to feed her himself. 

"Kyu-Kyu, you are spoiling me. I will miss all your attention tomorrow...." Ryeowook nagged at him because he refused to let Ryeowook feed herself. 

"I will spoil you again after I come back!" he grinned. 

"Go and get ready, you need to go to the airport..." Ryeowook glanced at his watch. 

"I still have time...." he said, finished up feeding his beloved wife and helped her with her vitamins. 

"Dr Jang will do a baby scan later in the afternoon. I will take a picture of the image and send to you okay" Ryeowook smile. 

"How I wish I can stay...." he said with a regretted voice. He wanted to see his babies and be with his wife during the scan, just like her first surrogate pregnancy. 

"It's okay Kyu-Kyu. I have monthly checkup and you can always be there with me..." 

He sighed "Yeah that true...., but I'm still sad..." he looked at his watch, but noticed that Ryeowook was massaging her forehead "Ryeong, are you feeling dizzy? Come, you should lie down.. " he gestured her to lie down and adjusted her pillows. 

"It's this irritating morning dizziness. I guess it's the usual for early pregnancy stage" she sighed and lie down with Kyuhyun's help. 

"Omma told me that she put a pack of biscuits in your drawer. Want me to take it out? At least you can munch if you have hunger pangs" Kyuhyun asked her gently. 

Ryeowook nodded and smile. She was so grateful that everyone in Kyuhyun's family cared for her very much. 

Kyuhyun took out the biscuits, and noticed that her jug of water was empty, so he told Ryeowook that he would step out for a while to get the nurse to top up her jug of plain water. 

Ryeowook suddenly felt  her dizziness worsen. She turned her head towards her pillow, closed her eyes tightly and held her head with her hands. "Arghhh why is this dizziness getting worst..." 

"Ryeong! What's wrong?" Kyuhyun quickly put down her jug, and asked her worriedly. 

"The dizziness is very bad.." 

"I call the nurse!" he quickly ran out and came back with a nurse. 

"Ma'am, I will call Dr Jang, to ask whether I can give you mild painkillers. Just relax first and lie down flat on your back" the nurse, with a name tag 'JiYong Park' told her calmly. 

Ryeowook nodded and Kyuhyun helped her to lie flat and pulled up her blanket. He kissed her lips and then her forehead, and bend down to her tummy "Babies, daddy here. Please take care of mummy and don't give her more pain ok? Daddy and mummy love you!!". 

Ryeowook smile weakly. This man... he always has a way to make her feel better. Though she still felt dizzy, the throbbing was lesser and bearable. "Kyu-Kyu, you better get ready to go to the airport..." 

"How can I leave you like this..." he said sadly. He knew he needed to leave, but his heart was heavy. His wife was not well yet he has to go off. 

"Once I take the painkillers, I should be okay. I will text you later" she assured him. 

Kyuhyun sighed. "Okay... I will leave after you take the painkillers" he said, glancing up at the door because the nurse walked in with a tablet container and a mug of warm water. 

"Dr Jang said to give you these. These are Acetaminophen, a mild painkillers which are safe for pregnant women. But it's drowsy, so you will feel sleepy" she told her and passed the meds and mug to Kyuhyun. 

"It's good, at least she can rest and sleep. Thank you, Ms Park" Kyuhyun gave a slight bow to thank her. 

Ryeowook had promised to sleep before Kyuhyun left. He kissed her, hugged her and kissed her again, before he finally left. 

Though sad that her husband would be away till end of the week, but she felt so blessed that they could be together eventhough for a limited time only. She was already so thankful for that. 

Kyuhyun reached Taipei in 3 hours time. He immediately went to the meeting hosted by their business partner. 

After 3 hours of meeting, they adjourned to the cafe at the hotel lobby for a drink. 

"Hey Kyuhyun, why do you look so down! Common, let's drink to relax your body!" Mr Teik told him. 

"Thank you, Mr Teik, but I will just order coffee" Kyuhyun declined the list of alcohol drink menu politely, and signalled for the waiter. 

"I will join you for a drink, Teik" harabuji smilingly told him. 

They gave their orders and the waiter bowed and walked off. 

"Mr Teik, you ordered 1 extra drink. Is anybody joining us?" Kyuhyun asked politely. 

Mr Teik laughed "You are very observant! I like that!" he nodded. "My daughter will be here shortly. She's the assistant head of our subsidiary office, and she will join us for our meeting tomorrow too" Mr Teik grinned at them. 

"Ahhh I see, Sally right? I didn't see her for years!" harabuji told Mr Teik. 

"You are right, it's Sally! She's on her way here" Mr Teik laughed. "Cho, why don't we let the two of them tie the knot?" he nudged at harabuji. 

Harabuji was surprised at the sudden question. "Who, do you mean?" 

The waiter came back with their drinks, and Kyuhyun thanked him and took his mug of coffee. 

"Who else? Your genius grandson Kyuhyun and my daughter, Sally!! They are a perfect match!!!" he grinned widely at harabuji and Kyuhyun. 

Kyuhyun, who was drinking his coffee, got choked and started coughing. "I'm sorry, what??"

Did he just heard that Mr Teik said that? What the heck??!!! He just couldn't believe that Mr Teik gave such a crazy suggestion!!