Date

Surrogate

 

Kyuhyun chuckled and smile happily when Ryeowook asked whether she could call him "Kyukyu". He looked up to Ryeowook's naughty and smilingly cute face. 

"Same like you, I only allow special people to call me that" he said, daring her to ask the next question.

Ryeowook laughed, and played along naughtily but in shy tone "Am I not special to you?" 

Kyuhyun looked away to laugh, and looked at her again "Yes, you are very very special to me. And yes, you can me KyuKyu, and only you can call me that".

Ryeowook blushed and looked down shyly. To Kyuhyun, she looked so cute and adorable. Kyuhyun just wanted to go over and kiss her.

They finished eating and Kyuhyun went to pay. They walked over to Seoul Land, and Ryeowook took out her wallet to pay for the entrance fee. Of course Kyuhyun wouldn't allow her to pay, and stopped her from taking out her wallet. He held her hand instead. 

"Let me pay for my ticket. I didn't spend for lunch, so i have some money" Ryeowook said softly to him.

Kyuhyun shook his head and proceeded to buy two tickets, still holding her hand. He beginning to love holding her hand as it fitted nicely in his hand.

Once inside, Ryeowook pointed to the Adventure Land. "KyuKyu, let's go there!!" she practically pulling Kyuhyun to the Viking. When it was their turn, Kyuhyun was amazed that Ryeowook could scream very loud!!! As the viking went higher, she was screaming and laughing happily and grabbed Kyuhyun's hand tightly. 

They went to Flume Ride, and ended up getting wet! Both of them were laughing and teasing each other for their wet look! 

Ryeowook pulled Kyuhyun to Tomorrow Land, and they went to Zeppelin next, then crazy House where it rocks with music, and then it was Kyuhyun's turn to pulled her to Rock Cafe. 

Each carriage consist of a cozy little roofed coach, and ideal for 2 adults sitting side by side. It was meant to be a special ride for lovers actually. 'It is so natural you can be even get closer to your lover by using the centrifugal force!' Of course, Ryeowook didn't know that. Kyuhyun read it in an article and he wondered how it would affect them! 

Ryeowook sat happily at the inner side and held the bar. When it  started moving, slowly the carriage started tilting, so much so that Ryeowook was pushed against Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun used his right arm to protect Ryeowook and wrapped his arm around her.  When Ryeowook was pushed back against Kyuhyun's chest, he wrapped both arms around her and tightened his hold to steady her. 

Ryeowook turned her head towards Kyuhyun to apologise as she was pushed back towards his chest. His face was just next to her face and he couldn't resist it anymore and moved forward to kiss her lips! Ryeowook was surprised by the sudden kiss and by the time she came to her senses, somehow the carriage steadied and slow down, so Kyuhyun steadied her, turned her body to face him, and kissed her again. 

To Ryeowook, it was the most wonderful moment, and so romantic, her being in his arms and being kissed in a carriage!! Kyuhyun's lips were so soft and gentle and she felt like she was floating in the air. 

When the carriage came to a halt, Kyuhyun let her go and helped her to step down. He held her hand and asked "Want to have a drink and then we go to the pharmacy?"

"Okay..." Ryeowook said and "yes I need a drink to bring me back to Earth" she added to herself.

They sat at a corner table in a cafe in Seoul Land. "I get the drinks!" Ryeowook said before they even sat down and didn't wait for Kyuhyun. He wanted to stop her but she was already turning and walking to the counter.

They were sipping their drinks when Kyuhyun reached over to hold her hand. He caressed it and then brought it to his lips and kissed it.

"KyuKyu, I feel so blessed to be treated as a special person to you, and I really like you a lot. I do. But you know, I couldn't shake this feelings of everything will end after 9 months. I will lose both you and our baby. I don't really know what I should do then. Maybe I will go crazy... " Ryeowook said sadly.

"I really like you, Ryeong. I want us to be together even after that. Please trust me and believe in me, and please accept my sincere help. And don't say that you are a burden to me..." 

Ryeowook looked up at him and saw the sincerety in his eyes. Yes, eventhough she still couldn't shake this feelings of everything would end after 9 months, but she will try to accept her fate, whether she would still be with Kyuhyun or not, after the baby arrived. She would see how it goes. 

"Thank you, KyuKyu, for liking me the way I am, and caring for me. It means a lot to me" she said sincerely. 

Kyuhyun let go of her hand, got up and sat next to her, and pull her into a hug. He was so touched by what she said. This girl has been so positive in her life yet she still felt gratitude and thankful eventhough she was unsure what would be the outcome. 

While Kyuhyun was driving an hour later to go to Ryeowook's usual pharmacy outlet, his phone rang and it was from his grandfather. 

"Tsk... it's my grandfather!" 

Ryeowook looked at him "Aren't you going to answer him?..". She knew that his grandfather was the "master" of everything.

He put his phone on speaker "Annyeong Harabuji" 

"I'm back at my home" 

"Ohh, you are discharged from the hospital? Why didn't uncle Shim inform me" 

"I told him not to bother you" old Mr Cho said, and added "can you come and see me, and bring the girl along?" 

Kyuhyun almost wanted to jam-break his car. "What?" 

"I said..." 

"I heard you, but harabuji, why do you want to see her?" 

"I want to meet the girl that has finally captured your heart!  She must be so special" 

"Harabuji...." 

"Are you with her now?..." 

Kyuhyun looked at Ryeowook who by now started to look panicky. 

"Arhhhh yes, harabuji, she's with me now..." 

"Then, why are you so indecisive? Just drive here" 

"We are on our way to the pharmacy, to get stuff for her father" Kyuhyun said, ignoring Ryeowook shaking her head to indicate that her pharmacy is not important, and that he should go meet his grandfather now. 

"Get it later. Drive here and introduce her to me. Goodbye" 

Ryeowook was touched that Kyuhyun has informed his grandfather about her, that means he really likes her for real. But to meet his grandfather is another matter. It means that introducing her to the master of his family and it seemed like she would be officially Kyuhyun's girlfriend. This made her panicky because what if his grandfather rejected her? That she wasn't good enough?. 

Kyuhyun detoured to a mini park, and parked his car. He turned to Ryeowook "Ryeong, so... is it okay if I introduce you to harabuji?. I'm so sorry, I didn't expect him to call me today with this request" 

"It's not your fault" Ryeowook said, looking down. "I... my family is not the same status as you and I'm just a plain and simple girl. What will your grandfather say..." 

"Ryeong, though he is strict, he is also a simple person, and he never bothered about status. When I told him about you, he encouraged me to get to know you better and was happy that through his request for a great grandchild, I ultimately found somebody that I like. I've never bothered about finding a life partner or marriage previously and I always ignored him whenever he brought up the topic. So I guess he must be very happy that I found someone, that's why he insisted to get to know you". 

Ryeowook still look down, thinking. Then she turned to Kyuhyun "Do I look okay? My hair, my blouse..?" 

Kyuhyun laughed. Though she wore a simple white lace top and dark blue jeans, but she looked very beautiful to him. He reached over to tidy up her hair, and then bent over to kiss her. After he let her go, he smile "Now you look better, rosy cheek and red lips..." 

Ryeowook playfully punched him, making him laughed and he started the car to drive to his grandfather's mansion.