Sleep over

Surrogate

 

Kyuhyun woke up when he felt that Ryeowook moved. He didn't realised that he had fallen asleep and having her in his arms felt so good and so contented.

She turned her head and looked at him again and Kyuhyun eyes looked so tender and so loving. He smile and held her tighter and then kissed her forehead. How he loved this woman! He never once thought that he could love somebody so deeply.

"I want to hold you like this every night..."

"Your arms will get pins and needles"

"I still want to...." 

"You are a boss to a company. How are you going to do your work if your arms are numb..." 

Kyuhyun chuckled "Why are you so cute!!!" and he pinched her nose.  "Want to eat? I bought dinner" 

"I go for a quick wash up" Ryeowook slowly got up. 

"Okay be careful. I will heat up the food" Kyuhyun got up and helped her out off the bed. 

Though her bed was not as big as his, it was comfortable and smells of her. He contemplated to sleep here every night because she was alone, but then again, he would need to bring his office clothings. Or she could move in with him? 

"Ryeong, want to move in to my apartment?" Kyuhyun asked after their dinner. 

"After our wedding" Ryeowook said while she on her TV. "I want to stay here first and slowly pack appa's clothing into a box, and mine too" 

"Then can I stay here for this week?" Kyuhyun asked casually. 

"Why?" 

"I'm worried because you are alone" he said, without adding "and I want to hold you every night" part. 

"I can take care of myself..." 

"I know, but I will still be worried" 

"My house is small and old. Doesn't suits you who are used to luxury things" 

"Will I be here, if I mind all these?" 

"Where will you sleep?" 

Kyuhyun smile. So Ryeong doesn't mind actually. She was just giving excuses! "On your bed, next to you" 

"KyuKyu... my bed is old,... and we are not married yet" 

"Ryeong, I promise you that I will just hold you in my arms, not more than that..." 

Ryeowook looked down on her hands. She didn't want to trouble Kyuhyun but she was happy that he cared so much. 

"So, is it okay?" Kyuhyun lifted up her chin. 

Ryeowook smile and nodded. Kyuhyun smile happily and kissed her. 

"I'll bring over my clothings tomorrow, after I send you to work, and before we go for the bridal attire" 

"By the way, my last day of working will be on Monday, not tomorrow, because I applied leave today, so my boss said okay but need to replace today with Monday" 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes "Your lady boss is so calculative!" 

"If your staff resigned, how do you calculate his last day?" Ryeowook asked. 

"For permanent staff, we follow the labour law, which is 30 days notice, and the staff is eligible to offset his annual leave, if there are any still outstanding. For contract or temporary staff, yes, only need 2 weeks notice, like yours"

"We only have 7 days leave, which everytime I will use them to send appa for checkups" 

"That's why I said she's very calculative and I'm not sure why you all are not considered as her permanent staff. She's just taking advantage of you all" 

"I needed a job, so I didn't really bothered whether she's doing the right thing" 

"If only I got to know you earlier... then maybe I could tell her off that she didn't follow the labour law"

"Anyways, I don't think our path would cross, unless, maybe you happened to have lunch at our cafe" Ryeowook smile. 

"That's true, but if it's meant for us to be together, it might happened. But then again it might not, so I must thank both harabuji for forcing me to give him a great grandchild and Siwon, for suggesting surrogation, or else I would never have met you" Kyuhyun wrapped his arm around Ryeowook's shoulder. 

She smile and looked up to him "Are you staying here tonight?" 

"MmMmmm" Kyuhyun nodded, and then added "You didn't want me to?" he tried to show a pitiful face.

"I... yes, I want you to stay..." she said, smiling shyly at him. 

Kyuhyun laughed. "It's late, I'll bring in my laptop from my car and then we go to sleep okay. You need to work tomorrow" 

"Okay I just need to clean up appa's room and closed his room door" 

Kyuhyun went out to his car and came back in with his backpack. He noticed that Ryeowook was still inside her father's room. As he stepped inside the room, his heart dropped because she was crying. 

He hugged her from behind "Ryeong, don't be sad, abunim is safe at the day care. We visit him tomorrow okay, after the bridal place?" 

"I... it's just that I always kissed him goodnight and he always smile at me as though he was happy that I was finally back from work" she said sadly while wiping her eyes. She turned around and hugged Kyuhyun, who tightened his hold and kissed her head. 

He gently led her out of the room, off the bedroom light, and closed the door. "Let's go to bed..." 

Strangely, with Ryeowook in his arms, Kyuhyun could easily fell asleep and really had a good night sleep.  He slept so soundly until he woke up because he heard that Ryeowook was throwing up in the bathroom. He sat up and was trying to get his bearing, and he heard Ryeowook vomiting again. He quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom, and took a glass of water and passed it to her, while she flushed the toilet bowl. 

"Are you okay?" Kyuhyun asked with full of concern. "Here gargle with this" and he held her waist while she gargled the water. 

"Thanks" Ryeowook said and washed and face at the tap. 

"How are you going to work like this..." 

"I'm okay, just morning sickness I guess. I'll shower now and cook breakfast" 
 
"Want to shower together?" Kyuhyun to lift up her mood. 

"No...!" 

Kyuhyun chuckled "I'm just kidding! Okay, be careful. I will shower right after you" 

Later on, Kyuhyun sent her to the cafe, and then he drove home to bring over his office attire, casual clothings and for the nights too. He folded them neatly into 2 duffel bags and clean up his home since he won't be around for a week. 

They reached the bridal shop after their lunch, and they were told that Mrs Cho had selected 4 different outfits for them to try! 2 wedding gowns and suits for the church wedding and 2 traditional bridal outfit for the wedding reception. 

The gowns weren't tight at the waist area, and Ryeowook could fit easily as her tummy wasn't showing yet, just that the only problem was the length. It was too long for the petite Ryeowook. The owner, Mrs Park, did a quick fix and Ryeowook was ready for the first outfit. 

It was a lovely lace and small sequins at the top which slender towards the waist and taffeta long skirt which flare beautifully all the way down. 

Mrs Park applied some light makeups and flowers on her hair, and when the curtain opened, Kyuhyun was mesmerised by her beauty. His bride-to-be is extremely pretty and he scrambled to take his phone just to snap a picture of her. 

"Let me take for the two of you! You two look so lovely!" 

Even when they put on the traditional bridal hanbok, both of them looked extraordinary lovely, just like an imperial couple, like King and Empress, and they must have taken at least a 100 photos!! 

They went to the care centre next, and Ryeowook hugged her father and sat next to his head, telling him about home and that she has quitted her job at the cafe. She told him that she had tried the bridal gown and traditional bridal hanbok too, and showed him all their photos. 

Kyuhyun's phone rang and he told Ryeowook that he would go out for a while to take the call. 

"Harabuji, where are you? Okay I'm walking there now. See you soon" Kyuhyun off his phone to meet his grandfather at the care centre's office. 

Unknown to Ryeowook, Kyuhyun had brought his grandfather to meet Ryeowook's father at the care centre while she went to work at the cafe, and after he had brought over his duffel bags to Ryeowook's house. 

And harabuji and Kyuhyun were now arranging something to surprise Ryeowook on the wedding day...