safe

Espresso Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Whenever Minjoo pulls her into her embrace like this, Hitomi would involuntarily melt in her arms, her heart turning into mush and hands immediately coiling around the taller's waist as if they always belong there. Then, Hitomi would mumble something and snuggle to her chest, which would always successfully usher a giggle coming from the older girl.

 

Depending on the situation, Minjoo would either rub her back or pepper kisses down her crown. Usually, it would cause Hitomi to hold her tighter for a brief moment before her tense body completely relaxed. Minjoo would then hum a lullaby until both of them drift back to sleep in each other's arms.

 

This occurrence happens often during the rainy season when storms are frequent and living in a pretty high apartment means the thunders and winds sound louder compared to when they lived nearer to the ground. Minjoo would find a tearful Hitomi knocking on her door, trembling and looking terrified. Minjoo would smile as Hitomi swallowed her pride and told Minjoo that she needed her.

 

Minjoo would then guide her back to their bed, embrace her tightly and securely, and would try her best to drown the sound of the raging storm outside in hopes it would make Hitomi feel at ease.

 

But little did she know, just having Minjoo around her was enough to assure Hitomi that she was safe and sound, away from the cold and harsh weather.

 

Yet Minjoo would still try

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter