gaps

Espresso Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Another day, another rejected offer to go on a date.

 

But actually not this time, surprisingly.

 

Minjoo actually can't believe her luck! She doesn't need to deliver some lousy pick-up line this time and Hitomi just said yes without any complaints!

 

But there is one thing missing. Something vital...

 

"Hitomi..."

 

"Un?" Hitomi turns her head swiftly to her, eyeing her so cutely. "You were saying something, Minmin?"

 

Minjoo opens to say something, but no words succeeded to roll down her tongue no matter how hard she tries. Maybe it's because of how natural it feels for Hitomi to suddenly latch their hands together, or Hitomi just casually leaning to her like this.

 

That something vital. What is it?

 

"Lacking some pick-up lines?"

 

Minjoo grins. "Well, you're just too amazing that I forgot my pick-up line!"

 

And Minjoo likes it when they are on a date like this. Hitomi won't be such a tsundere and won't reject her affection aggressively. Hitomi will very gladly revert to her hopeless romantic self whenever there are only two of them, accepting every cheesy and sweet nothings Minjoo delivers her smoothly with reactions so delightful Minjoo only craves for more and more.

 

A perfect example is this: how Hitomi only drawls out her name and does nothing else but only pulls her cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter