dishes

Espresso Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Losers wash the dishes!” was the intentional motive of this game, told in a hushed whisper and scheming expression—because who on their right mind would willingly wash the dishes in the middle of the night, after filling their stomach until they couldn’t even stand, let alone walk properly?

 

And ever the unlucky person, Eunbi mournfully raises her clenched fist up to the Heavens, the despicable song of triumphs her members are singing ringing on her ears. Eunbi forcefully pushes herself to stand; arms and feet already feeling like jellos as her gaze lands on the glasses, plates, and utensils.

 

Her head spins. The Universe hates her.

 

“Let me do this.”

 

Yet Hitomi came, suddenly, from the kitchen and took all of the dirty plates and utensils, seemingly oblivious with the others’ disbelieving expression. Some quickly shed that disbelieving expression to a happy, victorious one while stifling a laugh; while some other got up and followed the purple-haired girl to the kitchen, driven by their chivalrous nature to help the youngest of J-Line on washing the mountain of dirty dishes.

 

Among them, the quickest to arrive beside Hitomi was Minjoo.

 

Minjoo glares at Yujin who comes close to second, and also the others, cocking her chin in an exaggerated manner at them to leave, back the up, let me have a moment here. Yujin, bless how they basically function with the same braincells most of the time, quickly takes the hint to loudly tell Wonyoung to get back to the living room, and forcefully yanks Chaeyeon back, when the main dancer failed to take the hint.

 

And when the others are gone, Minjoo strides even closer to Hitomi, lightly tapping her shoulder as to not startle the easily surprised girl. Hitomi wasn’t like this back when it was still Produce 48 era, but Minjoo assumes that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter