cuddles

Espresso Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minjoo wasn't sure what had woken her up in the middle of the night. It could be Yujin's sudden (and loud) sleep-talking, or Yena doing her usual questionable things even in the state of sleep, Chaewon being a lion-wannabe in her state of sleep or it was a multi-factor problem altogether. Her bet was on the latter, considering Yujin, Minjoo loves her, had an unapologetically loud voice that able to break through the thick walls and Yena had a book of 1001 Ways to Drive Your Friends Insane. Don't get her wrong, she loved her old dormmates after they moved dorms, but she wished she could be inside the tranquil haven the dorm 1 provided.

 

Curse Wonyoung and her whippedness for a certain midget. And Eunbi's attempt to separate Chaeyeon, Hyewon, Yena, and Yujin away from each other.

 

Ha, as if that would stop them from getting suspended.

 

Sighing to herself, Minjoo rolled around, pulling her blanket over her head in a futile attempt to reclaim sleep. She tried on clearing her mind and counted imaginary sheep hoard, but that was another failure. She wasn't sure why the sheep's head was replaced by Hitomi's head out of all beings.

 

Minjoo blinked her eyes, swearing to herself to not rewatch Shaun the Sheep with Hitomi just because.

 

"Oh my God," she sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "I can't believe I'm being furries, now."

 

"I agree."

 

Minjoo jumped.

 

She quickly turned her body around, staring with wide eyes at the certain person that had been swimming in her mind for the strangest reason. She watched as the person grinned sleepily at her. Minjoo said nothing, preferring to shoo her with a playful glare.

 

But alas, Hit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter