victor

Espresso Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dressed in red, Hitomi saunters over to the tall, black-haired woman by the large moonlit window; her hands gently swaying by her side, a smirk tugging on her lips. She keeps her gaze steady, even almost predatory as her target turns, now indiscriminately showering her figure with that expressionless gaze.

 

Hitomi maintains unfazed, her smirk grows, recognizing the flicker of emotion behind those dark obs Minjoo holds so steadily, so coldly.

 

Her heels clack, stopping at in full halt once Hitomi reaches right beside Minjoo.

 

Minjoo eyes her from the top to bottom, bottom to the top; still with that disinterested gaze and plump lips pulled back to form a small, deluding smile. Nevertheless, the tall woman still regards the red-clad woman politely, tipping her head down in acknowledgment, and even utters her name in greeting.

 

"It's a pleasure to meet you again, Miss Hitomi," the woman says with that honeyed gentle voice of hers. "After our brief encounter at the last party, I can't help but look forward to our next meeting."

 

Hitomi's smirk grows as she holds back her laughter, her eyes f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter