painting

Espresso Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Again, Minjoo?"

 

Minjoo allows a smile playing up her lips as she turns her head to the side. She nods, still beaming with a smile even though the girl beside her doesn't exactly have a friendly expression on her face. "Yes! Do you like it?"

 

Saying that she does would be a lie, but saying that she doesn't would be a lie, too. She's not sure what kind of Paint by Number product Minjoo bought this time, and the fact that her girlfriend has only finished coloring one number of this seemingly abstract drawing doesn't help things.

 

"Can't say I don't," Hitomi says, mumbling. She sits next to Minjoo, still with a grimace on her face. "How much did you spend on this one?" She points, but her eyes are actually scanning all the finished paintings scattered all over the once empty space of the room. Hitomi is too lazy to count, but it should be more than twenty. "This one is smaller."

 

"Yeah, it's only around fifteen thousand?"

 

Blink. "And the others?"

 

"Depends," Minjoo giggles, amused at the surprise in both Hitomi's voice and expression. "The complex ones are more than fifty thousand each. Usually they're around thirty-five thousand, though."

 

"...You are addicted."

 

"It's a hobby," Minjoo retorts, offended. "I can't draw to save my life, let alone painting. Coloring these paintings gives me a sense that I can."

 

"You're alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter