trespasser

Espresso Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hitomi didn’t know where was she and why was she here, in the middle of a strange but beautiful garden; all she did was following where her feet led her to, and here she was.

 

The young wolf looked around, admiring the beauty of the garden. She walked ahead, dutifully following the path until she found a fountain.

 

When she looked down, there was a beast at the bottom of the fountain, blinking its beady eyes at her. It stared at Hitomi with an unwavering gaze, almost as if trying to invite Hitomi to step closer and reach her hand down.

 

And that was what Hitomi did. She reached to the beast, but a hand on her shoulder stopped her.

 

Hitomi jerked her hand away from the fountain as the beast withdrew into the darker part of the fountain, almost blending in with the shadows. She stared at the beautiful stranger who was holding a firm grip on her shoulder.

 

“Stand up, trespasser,” the Stranger demanded her, voice silky and alluring.

 

Hitomi rose up, stumbling a little as the other person pulled her closer.

 

The stranger—was a woman. Tall, young, beautiful. Dressed in dark-colored regal dress robes. Hitomi wasn't sure what color it was. Red? Purple? Blue?

 

“Well well, what do we have here? A wonderful cattle inside my garden, how quaint,” she cooed, tracing her gloved finger to the underside of Hitomi’s chin.

 

Blood— she reeked of blood.

 

“Vampire—“

 

The woman laughed lightly as a short gasp escaped her lips, amused by the slip-up. It made the young wolf's skin crawl unpleasantly. Just by that light giggle alone, she knew that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter