airplane

Espresso Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Me."

 

Minjoo, for the first time in forever, doesn't back down. "Me."

 

"Why do you like sitting by the window so much?!"

 

"The same reason as you are, honestly," the older of the two says, sneering. "Come on Hii, you always sit by the window during our previous trips! Why can't I?"

 

"Because it's written there," Hitomi points at their airplane tickets. "Honda Hitomi is to sit by the window, not Kim Minjoo."

 

Minjoo jabs her thumb at herself, glaring heatedly with veins threatening to pop out on her head. "And I was the one who paid for the tickets and our whole trip."

 

"I was the one who dealt with all of the administration for our honeymoon."

 

"That doesn't mean you should always sit by the windows!" Out of frustration, Minjoo roars out. Thankfully, the first class is practically empty this late at night so the flight attendants don't really bother to say anything about that. 

 

"Are we really going to have an argument about this, Kim Minjoo?"

 

"Are you really going to keep being a selfish , Kim Dahee?"

 

"Now," Hitomi narrows her eyes, "you don't call me and get away with that, Kim Minjoo."

 

Minjoo smirks. Without any warning, she leans forward, with her hands on either side of her wife's cheeks. The action is nothing harsh, but it's effective to stop Hitomi from expressing her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter