something

Espresso Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say that Honda Hitomi is not a good boss would be a lie. The chief of the marketing division is someone who is far from being irresponsible, rude, and inattentive both as a worker and as a human being. Her manners are exquisite, her speech elegant and refined, and though her words might cut deeper than the sharper of knives when something displeased her, she always makes sure she speaks with gentle words on normal occasions.

 

She is smart and diligent; her works are meticulous and flawless. Not to mention her youthful beauty that makes people often think that she's an intern instead of a full worker, let alone someone of a high position. Her charisma might not be the strongest, but her leadership is not something you should doubt. With all of those combined, people naturally gravitate to her; praising her to the high heavens and following her every word.

 

Save from those envious eyes, of course. Minjoo is one of the people who don't like Hitomi. Is it envy? Not quite. Minjoo just doesn't know what makes her stay on guard whenever Hitomi is around. For some reason, she sees Hitomi as a threat, even if Hitomi were to speak to her in a gentle voice and a kind smile hanging on her lips.

 

Perhaps it is due to her gift as a werewolf she can sense something isn't quite right with Hitomi. She can sense Hitomi is genuine with her actions. but she senses that something is strange. Somehow, that strangeness creates a sense of dislike within Minjoo. But at the same time, it makes her bear an equal amount of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter