bunny

Espresso Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sequel for cat (chapter 35)

 

Minjoo can't suppress a frustrated groan when her phone starts ringing obnoxiously to the tune of Orange Caramel's Catallena. That ringtone is reserved specifically for one person.

 

Her manager, Kim Chaewon. Who also happened to be her cousin, too.

 

Minjoo shifts back to her human form to swipe her phone off the floor, muttering curses when she finally presses 'answer'.

 

"I'm busy," Minjoo immediately speaks to her phone, voice raspy and tone hostile. "This is my day off, unnie. I'm on a break until next week! You know that!"

 

"By busy do you mean sleep?" Chaewon dryly remarks from the other end. Minjoo can imagine the slightly older woman rolling her eyes and making a mocking face as she speaks. "I know that, Minjoo. But hear me out, this is an emergency."

 

"And I need to sleep to function, unnie."

 

"Piss off," Chaewon scowls, "this is what you get from cramming two months' worth of schedules to two weeks so you can get one week off!"

 

"Exactly! I'm overworked!"

 

Chaewon huffed. "I swear this will be worth it. It's Hitomi who needs your help."

 

Minjoo immediately straightens her sitting position. "What about Hitomi? What happened? Did she get hurt? You're her manager too, aren't you? Are you with her?"

 

"Calm down Romeo," Chaewon rolls her eyes. As expected. She tries not to sigh hearing the affectionate tone Minjoo used to speak about Hitomi. "Hitomi is fine and yes I'm currently with her."

 

"Oh. What's the emergency then?"

 

"Hitomi is about to be featured for a magazine."

 

"Buy it for me and make sure we get all freebies."

 

"Shut up, I'm not finished," Chaewon growls. She might not be a full-shifter like Minjoo, but she still has the blood of the beast in her system. It's enough to intimidate Minjoo if she's pissed off enough. "We got a problem with the animals used for the photoshoot."

 

"What happened?"

 

"All bunnies refused to stay close to Hitomi," Chaewon explains, her tone accusing. "And I know that this is your doing."

 

"My doing?" Minjoo makes a face, snorting. "I didn't do anything."

 

"Didn't you dine out with her last night?"

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Did you two ?"

 

"We DIDN'T!" Minjoo swears, jumping to her feet at the scandalous accusation. Her face is flushed red, embarrassed rather than mad. "It was just a friendly dinner!"

 

"Sure it is," Chaewon dryly says, again rolling her eyes. "But you were last night, didn't you? You scented all over her!"

 

"I couldn't help it! She hugged me!" Minjoo screams. "Be honest! You're going to probably got if Yujin hugged you!"

 

Chaewon doesn't know if she's supposed to be amused or disgusted at the honest confession. But she has all right to be mad at the accusation. "And now you got to take responsibility. Get over here in fifteen minutes. You're going t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter