ferris wheel

Espresso Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“You’re not afraid?”

 

Hitomi tears her gaze out from the window, tilting her head to look at Minjoo who still looks calm as if they aren’t hanging 30 feet in the air since twenty minutes ago.

 

The Japanese crinkled her nose, raising an eyebrow as she her chin to Minjoo. “I could say the same thing to you.”

 

Minjoo shrugs her shoulder, puffing her cheeks a little, taking her time on thinking of what kind of reply she should give. “The view is pretty,” She answers her after a moment of prolonged humming, looking nonchalant as she leans on her seat more. Her eyes never left the girl beside her.

 

Hitomi blinks, nodding. “It is,” She agreed, turning around to peer outside their compartment window to marvel at the view. While she has to admit hanging 30 feet off the ground is a little scary, the beautiful scenery this city offered is worth it.

 

But obviously, Hitomi would rather have her feet firmly on the ground, thank you very much.

 

Minjoo hums, her smile mischievous as Hitomi continues to admire the view. The older girl caresses her companion’s hand, trailing lazy circles over the back of her hand.“I wasn’t talking about that view, though, but yes it’s pretty. But not as pretty as you.” 

 

Turning sharply to the side, Hitomi jabs her fist to Minjoo’s side

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter