quit

Espresso Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You know what? I can't do this. This is the last night I'll be working here because I quit!"

 

Hitomi can only watch with wide eyes as the chef takes off her jacket and storms out from the kitchen, slamming the door close in the process, leaving the two dumbfounded but still fuming restaurant owners alone with Hitomi and her camera crews.

 

The Michelin chef shrugs, snorting her laughter as she eyes the camera, motioning the camera crew to end the shooting. She also leans to the manager of the restaurant, who is anxiously waiting on the sidelines, telling him that the kitchen is closed. It's not even 1 hour into the dinner service but it's already going downhill with all of those constant screamings from the two paninihead owners.

 

"Right." Hitomi snorts, not even bothering on hiding her amusement as they gather in the dining room. "I think this is the worst Kitchen Nightmare episode I've ever filmed, hands down." She eyes her hands, smirking. "Truthfully, the only good thing about this restaurant is the cleanliness and your great chef, which, unfortunately, quitted because you keep screaming at her."

 

"It's my job," the owner says, grumbling. "She's not listening to my orders."

 

"She's cooking and barking commands left and right to her subordinates about your orders," Hitomi explains, rubbing her eyes tiredly as she does so. "Well. I'm sorry to say this but if this restaurant doesn't have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter