prefect

Espresso Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjoo took a sharp deep breath before she knocked on the massive double doors of the Hospital Wing. A small but firm voice allowed her to enter then, so Minjoo did, slipping by the small crack big enough to allow her in. She smiled at the owner of the voice, a Mediwitch that became the only nurse of this Hospital Wing two years ago. She was alone, but she was extremely skilled for always nursing the students to health so quickly.

 

"Chaeyeon, is Hitomi still here?"

 

Chaeyeon nodded, her expression grim. "She is. She threw up her breakfast and couldn't eat anything until dinner, so refrained from discharging her today."

 

Minjoo nodded. The Slytherin prefect took a step closer, tiptoeing to see what was the Mediwitch preparing behind her tall desk. "But am I right to assume that the poison has already completely flushed out from her system?" She wrinkled her nose, hissing when the powder made a cloud once it came into contact with the liquid at the bottom of the glass. "Am I right?"

 

"Yes," smiled Chaeyeon. Minjoo watched in distaste as Chaeyeon mixed the concoction to a bowl of soup Milly the House Elf just finished preparing. The foul odor of the elixir dissipated once it was fully mixed with the chicken soup. "This is just a nutritional elixir. The antidote worked well yesterday. What's left is to help Miss Hitomi adapt again to food."

 

"I can help with that," the Slytherin grinned. She looked down, pursing her lips. "But not with this food. But I can still feed her, if you want?"

 

"Please do," Chaeyeon laughed. She picked up the tray with the meal, using her chin to gesture at Minjoo to follow behind her. "It's nice to see a prefect as thoughtful as you, Miss Minjoo."

 

"Are you teasing me, Ma'am?" Minjoo flushed, looking away. "Hitomi is my future wife, of course I need to be thoughtful to her. I can't say the same if someone like Chun got hurt instead. The mos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter