Morning

Espresso Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minjoo loves to wake up in the morning, even after a hectic schedule that sapped most of her strength on the previous day.

 

Because nothing beats staring at your significant other’s serene sleeping face, and how comfortable and fitting it is to have her within your embrace. Hitomi likes warmth rather than cold, so it never surprises Minjoo to wake up having Hitomi’s arm tucked under her, the younger girl’s arm wrapping around her stomach, and has her head tucked under her jaw, the tip of her nose pressing against her neck.

 

The hot breath hitting the sensitive part of her neck tickles her, but Minjoo pays it no mind. Minjoo even considers this as endearing. Hitomi is endearing at plenty of time of the day, but Minjoo loves it when she’s like this the most.

 

Then, a sudden idea struck her mind as a small smile started to creep on her lips.

 

Carefully, Minjoo moves; her body scooting backward as she leans her head forward, until her lips land softly on Hitomi’s slightly parted lips. A short peck, but to her surprise, Hitomi lightly surges forward with closed eyes, capturing Minjoo’s lips in another fleeting kiss.

 

“Good morning,” Minjoo whispers to her lips, smiling slightly when Hitomi is still trying to wake up. “Have a good sleep?”

 

“Un,” Hitomi nods sleepily, giving up on opening he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter