scent

Espresso Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Stop sniffing me.”

 

Hitomi pulled away from Yuri, an offended look on her face as she blanched and shoved her arm away from her. “I wasn’t sniffing you.”

 

“Yes, but you? sitting this close? Honey, you’re going to make people misunderstand,” Yuri reasoned with an annoyed expression. “The last thing I want to hear is rumors of me dating you. I mean I would never disappoint people who ship you and a girl like,” Yuri took out her phone and showed her friend a pretty picture of someone Hitomi hated with her entire being, “like this.”

 

“That’s Kim Minjoo.”

 

“Yes, your destined one.” Yuri sighed dreamily. “Can’t you just see you both are made for each other?!”

 

Hitomi scowled, cursing inside her mind, opposing the idea with her whole heart. “Each other's enemy, I’d say,” growled the dark-haired girl. Hitomi pointedly glared at her friend when Yuri only shrugged. 

 

“Weird way to spell significant other.”

 

Hitomi shook her head vehemently. She wasn't going to let it go, was she? But Hitomi disliked on dwelling on anything Minjoo-related and changed the topic. “You... smelled different, Yuri. Different perfume?”

 

“Why yes, thank you for noticing,” Yuri sarcastically told her, smirking. “I didn’t know you memorized my usual perfume.” It wasn't a statement nor a ques

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter