wedding

Espresso Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hitomi," Minjoo says slowly, carefully, and as calmly as possible, "it's not what you think it is."

 

Hitomi doesn't immediately react. Her jaw is still clenching tight, her eyes glossy with unshed tears, but she maintains her position on the doorway as Minjoo—topless, clad with only her black-colored bra hugging her s together—slowly removes herself from their bed—

 

with a Kim Chaewon tailing behind her, but looking rather drunken and more out of it rather than surprised and embarrassed. The eldest waves her hands as she stumbles down the bed, jumping up to stand with a foolish grin on her face. "Heeeyyy, Hitoma!"

 

Obviously, Hitomi doesn't give any response. Her fists are still clenched tight on her sides, her whole body tense and even in her intoxicated state both Kims know Hitomi is this close to committing murder.

 

"Out."

 

"W-Wait I need—"

 

"Out."

 

With a small eep, Chaewon bolts out from the room, profusely apologizing as she leaves the couple alone.

 

"It really isn't what you think it is," Minjoo still tries to say, pleading. "Hitomi, I love you. I really do."

 

Again, Hitomi doesn't say anything. She blinks rapidly, fighting away her tears as Minjoo grasps her shoulders. "Hitomi... Look at me." She won't. Hitomi tries valiantly to shake away Minjoo while not looking into Minjoo's guilty eyes. "Hitomi..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter