Chapter 33

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Home sweet home." Junmyeon was glad to be back home, he feels comfortable here, in this house that became his home.

But he misses the old woman as well, and for a reason he feels that Yoora misses them more than he does.

Maybe the reason behind her anger was loneliness. Being all alone can make you angry. But as much he wants to stay around her, home feels amazing.

,,I want us to go out and eat dinner." Jongin back hugged him letting his head rest on his shoulder.

,,I don't want you to sulk or anything but I want to stay inside. Maybe watch a movie? I would like to see a movie and eat some snacks." 

,,But I didn't bought you any present, I feel horrible." 

,,Look what you gifted me." Junmyeon hold Jongin's hands placing them over his baby bump where the small baby was having fun inside.

,,Your love and kindness is enought for me Jongin, I don't need anything else just peace." Jongin smiled placing a kiss on the back of his neck.

,,I love you Kim Junmyeom and maybe until this little penguin pops out you will marry me, I want the boys to be mine, I want you to be mine even if we have the same name." Junmyeon turned around smiling at him.

,,I will when omma accepts me."

,,But what happened if she accepts you in 10 years?!" Whining Jongin is adorable, Junmyeon loves this side of Jongin. 

,,Then we wait, after all, my name is Kim as well so what's the big deal?" 

,,Bit deal?! Junmyeon!" The pregnant laugh kissing Jongin's lips.

,,Come on you big baby, let's watch a movie, this is my wish for my birthday, to spend it with you and our boys." He pulled Jongin's hand walking to the kitchen to get the snacks ready.

In the middle of getting everything ready someone knocked at their door.

,,I'll get it." Junmyeon walked to the door surprised when he saw Kris and Yixing.

,,Happy birthday!" Both Victoria and Rosé hold a huge flower bouquet. It surprised Junmyeon actually.

,,I asked them to come over." Jongin said coming behind him.

,,Welcome guys. Please come in." Jongin let them in because Junmyeon was still shocked. Maybe he was shocked that Kris was with Yixing. The boys were happy to see their step sisters. 

Five minutes later Luhan and Sehun dropped by with flowers, pizza and sweets. He was happy to have everyone around. To watch a movie together. He notice how his boss was shily blushing when Kris was trying to hold his hand. On the other side of the couch Luhan was trying to hold his eyes open. His tummy was really showing, more than his.

The boys were playing in the play room but Baekhyun was deep sleeping on Jongin's lap. The boy really missed his daddy, he was still small, he doesn't understand everything that happens around him. He always wanted a daddy, the kids in his class have a daddy and he doesn't. Now that he has one he doesn't wanna let go.

,,I'll be right back." Jongin kissed his cheek placing the sleeping boy on the couch.

Junmyeon thought that Jongin is going to the bathroom or to get something to drink, but ten minutes later the taller wasn't back. Where did Jongin leave?

 

He was more confused when everyone went to the kitchen leaving him alone in the livingroom after the movie was done. Baekhyun slowly started waking up from his short nap.

,,Hey buddy, had a good nap?" Baekhyun slowly nodded wrapping his hands around Junmyeon's neck.

The pregnant jumped when the lights went off and they started singing.

,,Happy birthday to you.

 Happy birthday to you.

Happy birthday our lovely Junmyeon.

Happy birthday to you." Jongin stopped before him holding the birthday cake.

Okay, blame his hormones or anything else but he bursted into tears. Jongin left to buy him a birthday cake. Jongin really did this for him.

,,Make a wish and blow the candles." Junmyeon closed his eyes making a simple wish blowing the candles.

,,I love you." Jongin gentle placed a kiss on his wet cheek.

,,T-thank you." 

After eating the cake, vanilla, his favorite their guests went home. It was pretty late when the boys finally went to sleep. Baekhyun wanted to stay and play more but after three stories the boy was deep sleeping.

Jongin was expecting to find Junmyeon sleeping but the pregnant was still up sorting the dirty clothes.

,,You're still up?" Junmyeon nodded blushing a little seeing Jongin taking off his shirt.

,,You know, after you pop, I'll take you on a free weekend and just you the right way." Junmyeon's head snapped up face burning.

,,Don't look at me like that honey, I know you want it as well, we need a free weekend for ourself." Well that was true, he loves his boys but he feels like he needs at last a day alone with Jongin. Everything around them went on fast forward and they didn't really have the time to enjoy a day in bed or a long night together. 

,,I'll go take a shower." Junmyeon wants to join Jongin but he didn't. He took his time making the bed and preparing the pajamas for Jongin. He loves preparing Jongin's clothes, to wash them and iron them. He wants to make Jongin proud, to see him smile when he leaves for work in the morning.

And Jongin is still surprised how Junmyeon does everything and pregnant. He likes it when Junmyeon cares, that simple gesture of putting clean pajamas on the bed for him is everything. 

,,I should wash as well but I'm lazy." 

,,It's okay to be lazy on your birthday Myon, come." The pregnant snuggled next to Jongin letting out a deep breath of comfort. 

,,Thank you for your surprise Jongin, thank you for the cake." 

,,I'm sorry it was so simple, I promise to do more next time."

,,It's enough, perfect actually." Junmyeon giggled when Jongin keep on kissing his face.

,,Did you saw Kris and Yixing?" 

,,I did, I hope my boss won't come pregnant soon, I don't want to be mean but I think it's too fast, Tao just passed away and how Kris is dating again." 

,,You won't date if something will happen to me?" Junmyeon looked up with a pout.

,,No, I won't see myself liking someone else, I don't think someone else will ever make me feel what you make me feel. I refuze to see myself with someone else."

,,You know why you think like that?" 

,,Why?" 

,,Because you really love me." Junmyeon chuckled seeing the happy smile over Jongin's lips.

,,Of course I love you like crazy pabo." Jongin hugged Junmyeon tight both calling it a night.

 

Junmyeon had the best sleep ever, the little penguin let him rest enough, he was surprised that nobody was jumping on his bed.

,,Wake up sleepy head." Lazily he opened his eyes finding a dressed Jongin. It's the first time seeing Jongin dressed so casual. Black jeand and a black hoodie. 

,,Morning, why are you so early? Are the boys still sleeping?" 

,,It's 11 already and the boys left." Wait! He slept so mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter