TRENTE QUATRE

I Am Different

2 months later is when I have given Minki's death a spot. It was hard to deal with the fact that I lost the only friend I had, because Minki was there for me and also stood behind me when I went into this identitycrisis or something. Minki didn't drop me like most people would've done. Maybe Minki was killed because of the fact that he might've known too much about this world, maybe there was another reason.

Hakyeon stayed with me during that time and even Minhee, Taemin and Byeongkwan visited me during that time. I am still a rookie in all of this, so I still need the time to understand my own emotions. I have to learn to express themselves differently compared to any other specie and I still don't have that under control. Hakyeon and other warlocks will help me with that, because it does take a while to get your emotions under control as a warlock. But also, the relationship between me and Hakyeon became better aswell. We start to become a real couple more and I love to wake up in Hakyeon's arms every morning.

''Taekwoon? I would love to change the interior of the livingroom. Do you have any ideas?'' Hakyeon asks me as we cuddle at the couch. Hakyeon has been thinking about changing the interior for quite a while, but never brought it up due to being my support in the past few weeks. Hakyeon is bored with the interior and he wants to change it, but he doesn't know what both me and him would love.

''I-I know something that would make this place look more luxurious. I appreciate it that you tried to make it luxurious, but I think I can do better. Seriously, this will be the first time that I am using my magic to change the interior.'' I tell Hakyeon as he pulls me up from the couch. The ceiling and the floor become white, the walls become a light laminate like color and one part of the wall is an art piece of black and white. In the livingroom, I add two Arbot Spring tree brown carved wood on the wall with a simple plant on the table that is placed against the wall. At the black and white wall, I add four photos in four different sizes. But the four photos contain the two of us. The furniture turns into two cream colored couches across from each other, I also add two white chairs and two grey colored ottomans across from each other too. Everything is in a square shape. To finish it, there is a small table in the middle with a black tray with a teapot, a plant and three cups on top of it. And in between the ottomans and the couches, I add two lavender pillows.

''Oh my god Taekwoon, this is amazing. I never knew that you had something like this in mind. I think it looks a lot more fresh and like you said, it does look more luxurious.'' Hakyeon says and pulls me closer, before he starts to kiss my neck. I honestly never even thought that this would be loved by Hakyeon. I mean, this design was something Minki drew in one of his sketch books. One day, he told me that he wanted to live in a room like this. I made it reality for me and Hakyeon, but I know that Minki will love it if he sees this from up there.

''This is something Minki drew in one of his sketch books and he wanted to live in a room like this one day. Sadly, that never may be realised for him. But I wanted to change the interior of our room to honor him.'' I tell Hakyeon once our eyes meet and Hakyeon smiles, before he kisses my forehead. Hakyeon clearly is in love with the new interior and I'm glad that he likes it. He was right, it was time for something new.

Right at that moment, a knock is heard on the door. I wonder who that might be, but the only one I know who at least knocks is Byeongkwan. Minhee and Taemin use a portal to enter this place, so they're not at the door. Neither would Asmodeus, because he also creates portals. Hakyeon lets go of me and makes his way to the door, while I look around at everything that I changed at the interior. Minki would be very proud of me if he saw that I turned his sketch into reality.

''Yah Taekwoon, how are you?'' Byeongkwan asks as he enters the apartment. He then looks around in the livingroom and is amazed by how it looks like. I don't even get the chance to answer his question, because he is amazed by the new interior.

''Wow, when did you guys change this?'' Byeongkwan changes the subject as he completely forgot what he just asked me a few seconds ago. Hakyeon and I make our way to a couch and Byeongkwan takes a seat at an ottoman next to the couch, while he still continues to look around.

''Just a few seconds ago. Taekwoon did this.'' Hakyeon says as he takes my hand in his. I really am in love with the new interior of our livingroom, maybe we should do it next time with our bedroom.

''Wow, this is amazing. Now I wanna visit this place more often guys. Change of topic by the way. I wanted to check up on Taekwoon, to see how he is doing now. I have never met someone like Taekwoon before, but that doesn't mean I don't like him. Taekwoon has been through a lot and I start to respect Taekwoon for that, because he manages to handle the situation so freaking well.'' Byeongkwan says as he streaks with his hand through his blonde hair. He has two blonde braided pigtails with a blue dip dye on one of his pigtails, while the other has pink. I have to say that I like this style on Byeongkwan, though I can imagine that he will be mistaken for a girl with this hairstyle.

''Well, I am doing well honestly. I mean, I have given Minki's death a spot and I hope that he will protect me from up there.'' I tell him and I still have issues to believe that he respects me, because that is something I never heard in the human world. But having respect for someone is a major deal in this world, that is something I have to get used to. I mean, I never liked it to be in the spotlight and I still don't.

''Good to see that you have given it a spot, because we don't want to see you suffer for the rest of your immortal life. Also, I met Minhee on my way here. Minhee was wondering how you are doing, since he hasn't spoken to you for a few weeks. Minhee hopes that you're doing fine and he told me that Asmodeus has been banned to Edom for good, so Asmodeus won't come near you ever again.'' Byeongkwan says and I sigh out of relief. I'm glad that my father won't come near me in the future, because I don't wanna run anymore and I don't wanna hide anymore. But I will never go to Edom with him, never.

A/N The room that was described in this room, is this one. I designed it in a game called 'Design Home' and I loved it to much, that I had to use it in here