SEIZE

I Am Different

The next day, I feel like I have slept for a week. I feel more relaxed than I ever did, but I can't really remember what had happened last night. The only thing I do remember, is that Hakyeon and I went to Pandemonium and that I talked to Minki. But what happened after that, I barely remember that.

I hear Hakyeon groan as he wakes up next to me and smiles when he sees that I look at him. I wrap my arms around his waist and Hakyeon kisses my cheek, without even saying a word.

''Goodmorning Hakyeon. Did you sleep well?'' I ask him and Hakyeon nods as he keeps kissing my cheek. I start to chuckle and I immediately yawn at the same time as I still feel a little tired.

''I did sleep well, you seemed like you were having some proper sleep too. You were so quiet, I thought you were dead at some point.'' Hakyeon then responds and tightens his grip on me. I chuckle, because I can only laugh at this point about how Hakyeon thought about me last night. I don't know how I am like at night, so it's cute to find out about that.

''Oh sorry, I just don't know my behavior at night. You're the first one who has ever said something about it.'' I mention and Hakyeon starts to rub over my back, his eyes not leaving mine. Hakyeon is aside from Minki one of a few who has ever cared about me, but Hakyeon also promised me and Minhee that he would take care of me. I bury my face into his shoulder and Hakyeon continues to rub over my back. I still feel my muscles becoming a right now, but I guess I should take that for granted.

We lay like this together for about 5 minutes, before Hakyeon decides that it's time to get up. I really don't want to, but Hakyeon wanted it. I hope that we're not going to practice today, because I still feel exhausted. Right after I sit up straight, I feel dizzy and I grab my head immediately. Hakyeon rushes to my side and lifts me up from the bed.

''Come on, I'll take you with me to the livingroom. We're not going to spend our day here, I want to cuddle with you on the couch. We're not going to practice to day, if you look like . You can't even stand on your legs.'' Hakyeon says and holds me close to his chest as we make our way to the livingroom. I sigh and I can only feel more exhausted. I didn't know that I could feel like after what might've happened last night.

''I-I don't know what happened last night. I barely remember anything.'' I tell Hakyeon as I groan. I feel so freaking weak and I feel like I have slept for a week or something. Minhee was right, I can feel very exhausted if I use my magic while not being fully trained. 

''Last night, we were at Pandemonium and you even managed to have a chat with Minki. You seemed happy to meet him again. After a while, Minki left and you joined me again. Shortly after that, panic was spread across the building and it turned out that demons were attacking some mundanes. Minhee and I tried to beat them, but you killed the demons with basically all of your magic. After the demons were defeated, you collapsed on the floor but you were consious. Minhee told me that I can only take you outside when we are going to the gym, because you can't come outside otherwise. You need to learn how to control your magic first.'' Hakyeon explains and I nod in response. I'm glad that Hakyeon has explained what had happened last night, because I don't remember anything of last night.

When we arrive at the couch, Hakyeon carefully drops me on the couch and takes a seat next to me. He pulls me close after wrapping an arm around me and my head is resting on Hakyeon's shoulder. I feel very weak right now, I don't feel like I want to leave the couch or something. Hakyeon snaps in his fingers and my outfit changes from my pyjamas to the outfit I wore yesterday. I feel a little more comfortable now.

It's then that we hear a knock on the door and I groan immediately, because we just woke up. Hakyeon sighs at the same time, but uses his magic to open the door. And like we could expect, it's Byeongkwan. Wow, that vampire really has no limits hasn't he? Hakyeon sighs to him that he can come in and it's then that Byeongkwan enters the apartment.

''Goodmorning you two and wow, you look like Taekwoon. Really, I never have seen a warlock like this.'' Byeongkwan says as he comes towards us and takes a seat on a chair next to the couch. I sigh and I keep looking at the blonde vampire, who has his blonde hair in two pigtails now. Byeongkwan kinda has turned into a stalker, because he is around us a lot. Maybe he tries to get close with me, who knows?

''How is he doing, Cha?'' Byeongkwan continues as he breaks the eye contact to look at Hakyeon, who has worry written all over his face.

''Last night, he looked dead at some point. That's how heavily he was asleep, he was exhausted for real. Now, he is dizzy and can't stand on his own legs anymore. So I have to carry him to the livingroom and back to the bedroom.'' Hakyeon answers and Byeongkwan looks at me immediately. It's then that I spot a ring on his finger. Wait, is this how he manages to go through daylight? Myths always said that vampires had their ways to make their way through daylight and I think that this ring is doing the same thing.

''I have never seen a warlock like this. But hey, he is a rookie in all of this. So it kinda makes sense. Honestly Taekwoon, I feel worried about you. I may look intimidating and such, I also can express worry. And I really feel worried about you, because I have never seen you this powerful like I saw you last night. If you don't get it under control, it can kill you. You may seem from an immortal kind, this can be fatal to a warlock Taekwoon. Be very aware of your magic. You don't know me well, but I don't want to lose you Taekwoon. I really don't. I'd like to become friends with you and you'll be the first warlock that I'll become friends with okay?'' Byeongkwan expresses his worry and I can only nod. I understand that he is worried, but I only thought about helping out last night. I forgot about the rule I had set to myself.

''T-Thanks Byeongkwan.'' I share with Byeongkwan and Byeongkwan faintly smiles, something I haven't seen him do these days. But I appreciate that Byeongkwan is worried about me, I appreciate that he shows up today. And if he is able to let his guard down, he and I can become friends.