VINGT CINQ

I Am Different

A year later, I am fully recovered to participate into upcoming fights. I also have trained enough to even participate and I no longer am the rookie warlock I used to be. I know how to keep my magic under control and I finally made my way downtown for the first time ever since I was kept inside. Minki and I also have talked to each other more often, because we don't want our friendship go to waste. We've known each other for years, so we can't drop each other because of this. I also have sworn to try to protect Minki, because that is at least what I can do for him.

The relationship between me and Hakyeon grew by the minute in the past year and I am very happy that I can rely on Hakyeon when I need it. We finally have our cuddle moments together and we even love to cuddle in bed. I have never loved it that much before until now.

Today is a day that starts like any other. It's 10 AM and I wake up, being greeted by those dark eyes of Hakyeon. Hakyeon smiles when he sees that I'm awake and pulls me closer, before pulling me in for a quick kiss.

''Good morning my love.'' Hakyeon says in a soft voice, resulting me in smiling very bright. I feel blessed to wake up on Hakyeon's side every single day, because he manages to make me feel good and he also was there during the time that I had to recover. Hakyeon didn't let down on me and that is a good sign to be honest. 

''Good morning to you aswell.'' I respond to him and Hakyeon pulls me in for a tight hug again. These are the best hugs that I ever got in my entire life and they are also the warmest that I got.

''How did you sleep?'' Hakyeon asks and I can't help but smile. These days, I sleep very well. I think I haven't slept like this in months, because I did feel some pain from that moment that I collapsed in the Pandemonium. Hakyeon explained to me that it's the aftermath from that moment and that it might take some time before that went away, even Minhee said it. And earlier this month, Minhee saw that I was healthy enough to go into the society and to join the warlocks in any of their upcoming fights.

''I slept very well tonight, I finally felt like I am healthy.'' I tell Hakyeon as Hakyeon turns on his back, while pulling me with him. I end up on top of him, my head resting on his chest. Hakyeon immediately starts to play with my hair after letting go of my waist and I chuckle when shivers run down my spine, but these shivers run down my spine in a good way.

Hakyeon chuckles aswell and pulls in a gentle way at my hair, pulling me up as my face is above his. I smile before Hakyeon crashes his lips on mine. My arms are still around Hakyeon's waist and I move them a little higher, resulting in my arms being around his lower back. Hakyeon lets go of my hair and I feel his arms around my neck. I'm sure Hakyeon wants to do this to celebrate that I am fully back again. Hakyeon shared with me many times that he can't wait to fight with me on his side, because he had to wait for so long for this moment.

Hakyeon is then the person to break the kiss after a few minutes and Hakyeon is smiling again. He then drops some kisses in my neck and I continue to chuckle. Hakyeon has done everything he could to make the pain go away a little and I appreciate that, even when he just wanted to cheer me up.

''I am more than happy that you're fully recovered, because that means that I can take you out on a romantic dinner too. God, I am so happy that I finally can do that.'' Hakyeon smiles as one of his hands leave my neck and he starts to streak over my cheek. It sounds like Hakyeon has more up his sleeve, so we'll see where Hakyeon is up to.

''Come on my love, let's get dressed and have some breakfast.'' I tell Hakyeon and he starts to pout immediately, before he gives in and nods. I kiss his cheek, before I get off Hakyeon and leave the bed. I make my way to the bathroom and I look at myself in the mirror, it's been a while since I've done this. I honestly look a lot better now than I did when I discovered who I really was. I think that I finally show off who I always have been.

I freshen myself up and I try to let my cat eyes appear, in which I succeed later on. I faintly smile when I look at myself with these cat eyes, because this is who I really am. I finally embraced the real me and it took a very long time until I could say of myself that I am a warlock instead of a human. Hakyeon joins me shortly after and wraps his arms around my waist as he looks into the mirror. A smile appears on his face as my eyes return to their original color.

''You look gorgeous Taekwoon, even with those cat eyes. I can't believe that you're mine all this time.'' Hakyeon says as he starts to kiss my neck yet again. I turn my head a little and I kiss Hakyeon's cheek, resulting in a chuckle coming from Hakyeon.

''Thanks my love. Now come on, get dressed. I want to have some breakfast with you, which has to be the most unforgettable breakfast ever.'' I tell Hakyeon and Hakyeon chuckles once more as he lets go of me. I leave the bathroom and I snap into my fingers, resulting in me being fully dressed. I'm wearing a black leather jacket with a silk blouse underneath, as the black pair of pants is finishing the look. My shoes are made of leather and my hair is tied up in a ponytail. 

Once Hakyeon leaves the bathroom, I am already at the kitchentable. I snap into my fingers and the entire table is covered with food. I smile, because this is the first time I have done this myself. Usually Hakyeon uses his magic to have all kinds of food on the table, but I wanted to do it this time. And I hope that Hakyeon appreciates it.

It's then that Hakyeon leaves the bathroom and enters the diningroom. A huge smile appears on his face when he sees the table and kisses me once he approaches me. Well, he seems happy with it if you ask me. But I'm not sure.

''You did all of this Taekwoon? My goodness, I can't wait to taste all of this.'' Hakyeon manages to get out of his mouth after he breaks free from the kiss and I nod immediately. Yep, I did all of this and I am happy that Hakyeon appreciates that I did this for the two of us today. I hope that we can make today very special, though I have no idea how we have to make it special. I think that I'll leave that up to Hakyeon, he usually is a master of ideas. And since I am allowed to go outside, I don't mind if Hakyeon wants to do some kind of sightseeing or something.