TRENTE

I Am Different

After a while, Hakyeon and I made our way inside the club. It's been a while since I have been here, so it's good to be back again. I hope that Minhee will be happy aswell about it, because he was very much looking forward for this moment.

Hakyeon and I make our way to the bar and we take a seat at the stools, before Hakyeon orders a drink for the two of us. A lot of warlocks are here and I am surprised that the club is packed, because I didn't know how many warlocks would live here in Seoul alone. Now it's only a matter of time to find Minhee, because Minhee told us that he really wants to talk with us now that we're back in the Pandemonium again.

''Well Taekwoon, how is it like to be back here? I missed it, but I didn't want to go without you.'' Hakyeon says as he kisses my temple. During the months that I wasn't allowed to go outside, Hakyeon shared that he missed it to go out. However, he didn't want to leave me behind in his apartment. He confessed to me that he loved me too much to go out and chat with others, he was scared he was going to fall in love with anyone else while I needed his love the most. It's cute right? That's what love is all about, maybe I am the first person Hakyeon ever has loved.

''It's good to be back here, because this is the place where I killed demons. And it's good to be back into the society again, because I was really bored to be inside the entire time. Hakyeon kept me company and time went by a little faster. But Minhee has to give me the approval of returning to the public again, since he took the responsibility of my health on him. No one has ever done that for me, so it was weird for me. Hakyeon in the mean time takes my hand in his with his free hand and rubs over my hand with his thumb. Hakyeon is more than happy that I'm in the club again and he hopes that I will join him in the upcoming fights where warlocks are involved in. Well, I am more than ready. I've trained enough and I am strong enough to participate in a fight that we are going to be involved in. 

''Taekwoon, Hakyeon, it's good to see you two.'' Minhee says out of the blue, making me pull back my hand from Hakyeon in a reflex. Even Hakyeon nearly drops his drink, but manages to keep his hand steady. Minhee bursts into a huge laughter when he looks at Hakyeon, but his laughter disappears when he places a hand on Hakyeon's shoulder.

''Geez Minhee, you didn't have to scare us like that. But yeah, we're back and we honestly are glad to be back. Especially me, because I was pretty bored and I didn't want to leave Taekwoon all alone in the apartment.'' Hakyeon shares and Minhee lets go of Hakyeon's shoulder, before he wraps an arm around me to pulls me in for a short hug.

''It's good to see you two again, especially you Taekwoon. My goodness, the warlock community is more than happy that you're fully back in the society. They were shocked by your actions, but were also thankful that you helped out to kill those demons while barely used any practice. Hakyeon by the way knows about the many meetings that us warlocks will have in the future, so that means that you'll be a part of them too. But for now, come with me. I want you two to join me in the V.I.P. section. Come, follow me.'' Minhee says and both Hakyeon and I get up from our stools as we follow Minhee through the crowd. I can feel everyone's eyes on me, but I try to ignore all of that. I don't wanna know what is going on in their faces, even though the community in Seoul has fully accepted me. 

Once we arrive at Minhee's V.I.P section, the warlocks that were already there get up from their seats and start to greet us. When their eyes are set on me, they separate a little from each other so that I can take a seat inbetween them. Hakyeon takes a seat across from me and keeps looking at me, as if he wants to keep an eye on me now that I'm surrounded by other males. He shouldn't worry about me right now, because this is just a night out and it's for warlocks only. 

''Good to see you back Taekwoon, it's been a while since we saw you and it has been way too long since we saw you.'' one of the warlocks says and when I look at him, I recognise his face. It's Choi Jimin, the one who apparently had reported to Minhee about me when I was born. And Minhee was the one who spread around through Seoul about me. And Minhee on his turn gave Jimin the order to keep an eye on me, but even Minhee kept an eye on me just in case.

''Well, I've made a comeback. I'm stronger and also much wiser than I was back then. It took me an entire year to be where I am now, but I have fully embraced this life of mine.'' I respond while taking a sip from my drink. Jimin streaks through my hair and smiles, much to the annoyance of Hakyeon. He is very jealous and can't stand it that I don't sit next to him, but that's up to Minhee.

''You have grown a lot since the day I knew about your existance and you have become a handsome young man. Hakyeon is very lucky to have you under his wing and I hope that you'll stick with him for a longer time, because he insisted to train you to embrace this side of yours. Which is why he showed up at that place where he picked you up.'' Jimin says and lowers his hand again. I faintly smile at him and I try to enjoy the music a little, because it's been a while since I really could enjoy the music.

''B-But what is your warlock mark then? Everyone has a warlock mark and not each mark is easily visible.'' another warlock going by the name Jaewon says and I can tell that he doesn't know me that well, but that's okay. The majority of the warlocks know my face, my name and that I am the son of Asmodeus, but they don't know more than that. I keep looking at Jaewon and it's then that my eyes change to the cat eyes that I'm known for. The warlocks, except for Hakyeon and Minhee, gasp when they see my eyes. I close my eyes after a few seconds and once I open them again, my eyes returned back to their actual color.

''His eyes are as bright as Asmodeus' eyes, so he definitely inherited that. Yet his eyes are the brightest eyes I have ever seen.'' Namgi says and shivers run down my spine when I hear the name of my dad. I hope he leaves me alone tonight, because he loves to show up at places where I'm at aswell. Aside from that, I also hope that demons or any other specie isn't ruining the party.