VINGT-SIX

I Am Different

During breakfast, Hakyeon asks how I am feeling right now. Honestly, I finally can say that I feel better than I have ever done. I finally am able to disconnect myself from my fantasy human life and I am able to connect myself to my new life. And the best part of it all, is that I haven't seen Asmodeus ever since the last encounter. So I hope that he will be out of my life for good, even though I realise all too well that he can end my life whenever he wants.

''Honestly, do you have anything planned for today? I mean, I can't think of anything.'' I place my hand upon Hakyeon's as he continues to eat. He distract me from eating so many times, so it's my time now to distract him. There is a first time for everything, even for me trying to distract Hakyeon. But it's a healthy distraction for our relationship and I am already looking forward to help Hakyeon out with other warlocks in an upcoming fight against whoever will know.

''Actually, yes. I want to take you with me to the mall today. But not just a mall, a mall where only warlocks are allowed to go to. I don't wanna go there to just get some clothes, I also want to just wander around there. Maybe we can have something to drink there, but I'll show you around once we get there.'' Hakyeon says once he looks at me and I nod, but I am freaking out in my mind. Because I hope that we're not going to a mall at which they are all going to judge me, I don't want warlocks looking at me while knowing that I am Asmodeus's son. I freaking know by now and I don't want to be known like that. I want people to see that I am way different than he is. And on top of that, I hope that warlocks are going to see that I am not proud at all to be a son of his.

I remove my hand from Hakyeon's hand I continue to eat again. I embraced my new look aswell and I honestly don't want to live without my longer hair. Hakyeon doesn't have any regrets that he made my hair longer, because he loves to play with my hair at all times. When we're cuddling at the couch, when we're in bed... anytime. Hakyeon knows all too well that I am not proud of my title within the warlock community and he even defends me when some warlocks talk in a bad way about me.

''I'm here for you okay? We've been together for a year and I am not planning to let you go, because you absolutely need it to be protected. Especially now that everybody knows that you are the son of the Prince Of Hell.'' Hakyeon tries to sound encouraging as he gets up from his chair and makes his way over to me, before I feel his arms around me. I chuckle when I look at him and I burst into a huge laughter as soon as Hakyeon starts to kiss my cheek. Hakyeon's grip on me tightens and kisses my forehead once we look at each other.

''Trust me, Taekwoon. That's all I'm asking, just trust me.'' Hakyeon says and I can't help but smile. Hakyeon has been a fantastic support since the day that I discovered that I was not human at all, so there's not much I can do now. Hakyeon knows all of the ins and outs in this world, so I can only trust him. I hope that we can stay at home tonight, because I don't feel like I want to go out or something. But there's no guarantee that we can stay inside. Vampires come out at night and even werewolves, so that means that demons will be more active at night aswell.

Hakyeon lets go of me and makes his way back to his seat as he continues to finish his breakfast. I haven't heard him complain about the taste of the food, so it means that I made some delicious food appear on the table. Good to know, because I would like to do this more often if Hakyeon isn't ready with getting dressed.

After 30 minutes, both of us are done and Hakyeon immediately snaps in his fingers as all of the dishes appear in the dishwasher. Hakyeon is so lazy to put it all into the dishwasher himself, so he uses his magic to do so. I am not that far yet, but I at least had a proper breakfast this morning. Hakyeon gets up from his chair and pulls me up from mine, before he wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me closer. I wrap my arms around Hakyeon's neck and I start to kiss Hakyeon, who doesn't seem to mind at all that I'm kissing him right now.

During our kiss, I close my eyes and Hakyeon rubs over my back with both of his hands as he kinda lets go of my waist. I love to be in Hakyeon's arms, because that's where I am the safest. And on top of that, it's also the most comfortable to be in his arms. But hey, that's just me. When Hakyeon breaks the kiss, he smiles as he looks at me from head to toe.

''I love you so much Taekwoon, so glad that you're mine. There's no other warlock who deserves you more than I do. One day, I hope to call you mine.'' Hakyeon keeps flirting and I chuckle, as I bury my face into his shoulder. Hakyeon loves to be mr. Romantic all the time and there's no day that goes by in which he isn't romantic, he is mr. Romantic every single second of the day. But hey, he wants to offer me a better life than I lived before. Hakyeon wants me to close the book of my chaotic past and wants me to open a new book for this life, which I am more than happy to open.

''Keep that for later, mr. Romantic. Maybe that day will come the sooner you realise. Come on, let's go to the livingroom.'' I tell Hakyeon as I pull him with me to the livingroom. We drop ourselves on the couch and Hakyeon can't help but pull me closer, causing my head to rest on his shoulder. I have never been this happy before, so maybe we were destined to be together. Who knows...

''I honestly am glad that you're here with me instead of with Asmodeus. I don't wanna know what he might've done to you if he didn't erase your memories or if he just let you grow up at his place.'' Hakyeon shares to break the silence and I look with worried eyes at him. I hoped that Hakyeon would drop that, but he keeps bringing it up aswell. I don't know what he wants to do with this.

''I don't wanna know either Hakyeon. I don't even want to know, since he is the worst father I could ask for. Erasing my memories, faking his own death, simply let his wife die and so on. I don't see him as my father anymore, never did and never will.'' I share with Hakyeon, who places a supporting kiss on the top of my head. I kinda am trying to let things of the past go, because I want to forget about them. And Asmodeus is no exception at all.