Chapter 8

Second Confession from Man In Love to Miss Right

Yubin and Seoyeon was sitting at the spectators’ seats of the gym. They were watching the school basketball team practising. Yubin eyed Hayoung’s every move. “She’s amazingly fast!”

“Yah, it’s Hayoung, the Basketball Queen” Seoyeon continued to scrolled through the Instagram without glancing at Yubin. Yubin turned to her. “What you doing?” She tried to look at the phone screen.

“Looking for person” “At Instagram? Who?” “That” she jerked her head to her injured foot. “The people who did that to you. I’m gonna disturb them on their social media. Since most of us spent time online. So I might just annoy them” Seoyeon laughed evilly.

“You said they go to same school as your twin right?” Seoyeon asked. Yubin nodded.

“So I might just need to spend a little time to hunt them”

Minutes later,

“Found it!” Seoyeon stood from her seat. “Yah, let me see” Yubin pulled her to sit again. “Here” Seoyeon scrolled the profile of Sang’s Instagram profile. “This jerk! Does he party every day? Most of his picture was taken in the club”

Yubin was silent. Her mind went back to the incident that brought her to meet with Sang, Ungjae and Minho.

“This is Ungjae’s profile” Seoyeon scrolled through his older post. “What?! Yah, Yubin, you need to see this!” she pulled Yubin to see one of his post. It was a picture of Ungjae leaning against a sports car. Yubin gasped.

“So this dude is like in those drama. Some crazy rich kids” Seoyeon said. “Other than that, looks just like Sang’s profile. I see why both of them are best friend”

Seoyeon went to her Instagram and saw the new posts. One of them was posted of Yubin. It was a picture of the sky she took this morning.

“Yah, Yubin” Seoyeon once again pulled Yubin close. She shoved her phone to Yubin. “Who’s this ‘MinhoLee’ who likes your picture?”

“Ah, that oppa” “Oppa?!” “Just a friend. He’s in same grade as Moonbin. The other day when I was chased by Sang and Ungjae, Minho oppa was there and helped me. Since then, we often met and walked home together” “Yah, why didn’t you tell me about this oppa?” Seoyeon quickly searched for his profile. She suddenly gasped.

“What’s wrong? You look like you got a heart-attack” she giggled. “Yea, a heart attack. Look!” Seoyeon showed a selfie of Minho to Yubin. “How can you call this ‘human’? This is angel!”

“Yah” Yubin laughed. “Yubin” Seoyeon held both of her hands. “Please. Let me meet this oppa. Please! I need to meet him!”

“Seoyeon-ah” Yubin laughed. “Nae nae. I will”

“Promise?” “Of course!”

Yubin’s phone suddenly rang. She quickly took her phone and smirked.

“Looks like I’m going to fulfil my promise” she showed the phone to Seoyeon with a mischievous smile. Seoyeon gasped. It was a video call from Minho.

“Wait!” Seoyeon looked at her phone screen and fixed her hair. Yubin laughed. She answered the call and pulled the phone away so herself and Seoyeon were in the screen.

“Yubin-ah” Minho was smiling to her. “Minho oppa” Yubin waved with a cheerful smile. Minho saw Seoyeon.

“Ah, you’re with your friend” “Right” Yubin turned to Seoyeon. “This is my best friend, Lee Seoyeon”

“Hello” Minho smiled with a wave. “Hi, Minho-ssi” Seoyeon waved back shyly.

“Where are you two?” Minho asked. “We’re watching our friend practising” Yubin replied. “Ah, the basketball tournament?” “Yea” “It’s next weekend, right?” “Yup” “I’m thinking of going. Since you’re there” “Oppa, you really should come. Our school team play really, very, the best!” “Yah, my school is competing there too. That’s why I’ll go there” “Ah, I forgot! Anyway, where are you?” Yubin asked as she saw he was walking around some unfamiliar place full of things.

“Ah, the thing is-“ “Yah, Yubin” Moonbin suddenly appeared in the screen. That made both girls jolted in surprise.

“Moonbin, you really startled us!” Seoyeon snorted. Moonbin made an annoying face. “Why do you always kidnap my twin” he spoke. “You know it’s not good for twin to be apart for too long”

“Yah, you’ll meet each other at home later, right?”

Yubin giggled at their quarrel. “Anyway, Moonbin, why are you with Minho oppa?”

“Why?” Moonbin slung his arm to his neck. “Can’t I hang out with my friend?”

“I thought you said you have many homework. That’s why you don’t want to accompany me to this practise” “Yubin, don’t you know” Seoyeon smiled slyly. “He’s just shy to meet Hayoung. Right, Moonbin”

“Yah, what the” he looked away. But they can see his face turned red. “Whatever. Hyung, I’m going to that side for a while” Moonbin walked away and ignored Minho who called him. Minho laughed at him sulking. “Is he always like that?”

“Nah, only around his twin” Seoyeon replied. “Just let him be” Yubin smiled. “Why do you call?”

“Ah, you see. I have a problem” Minho scratched the back of his head. He moved to stand in front of a display of dolls. “I want to get you something. But I have a hard time to choose. Because I’m scared you might not like it”

“Aw~ That’s so sweet of you” “I’m thinking, maybe Moonbin could help. But he’s definitely…aish!” Minho was staring at Moonbin who was bending down to look at the collection of miniature cars. “I know, he’s no use” she continued his word. “Exactly!” he laughed. “So” Minho moved his phone so Yubin could see the dolls.

Yubin squealed. “All of them are so cute!” “That’s why I have a hard time to choose” Minho’s voice could be heard. Yubin looked at the penguin and rabbit doll one after another.

“Minho oppa” she called. “Yea?” Minho moved the phone to look at Yubin. “Can I have the penguin?” “You sure?” “Yup. Since I never have a penguin doll”

“She’s opening a zoo in her room” Moonbin’s sneer could be heard. Yubin narrowed her eyes in annoyance. “I’m really getting him when we get home”

Moonbin appeared in the screen once again. “So you’ll throw Toby away, right?”

“Toby? NO!” Yubin replied. “I’m keeping him forever”

“Alright then” Moonbin walked away but his voice can still be heard. “I’m going to kidnap him tonight”

Yubin turned to Minho again. “Make sure you smack his head for me later”

“Aye, aye” Minho saluted with a giggle. “Alright” he waved. “I’ll see you later”

“Okay. Thank you, oppa” Yubin smiled in reply. The call ended.

“Woah, I’m so jealous of you!” Seoyeon nudged Yubin on her shoulder. “He even get you a gift”

“He’s so kind” Yubin added.