Chapter 44

Second Confession from Man In Love to Miss Right

                Yubin rushed into the elevator of the hospital. “Woah, I’m so busy lately. Since the wedding is tomorrow” she glanced down to her watch. “Omma must be waiting for me”

                She got out from the elevator and ran through the hallway but paused when she realized her mother has visitor. She peeked through the cut-glass. Mrs. Bae was with Mr. and Mrs. Park. Yubin’s eyes looked for another figure that always come together with them, Jihoon. But failed to see him anywhere. She sighed but smiled. *I knew he wouldn’t come*

                Mrs. Park hugged Mrs. Bae tightly and they cried in each other’s arms. Mr. Park patted the back of her wife. Mr. Bae was with them too but his stares on them was melancholy as everyone knew Mrs. Bae will not be around long. Mrs. Bae forced a smile to Mrs. Park, attempting to tell her best friend that she was okay. But Mrs. Park buried her face in her arms, crying.

                Yubin who was watching shed tears too. *They had been friends for years. Omma and appa is so lucky to have them until this very day*

----------------------------------------------

A/N: The story almost end ;_;

 

 

 

 

 

 

                Mr. and Mrs. Park walked out the room and Yubin looked up. She was sitting on one of the seats there.

“Yubin” Mrs. Park called. “Aunty” Yubin ran up to her and hugged her. Once again the two women burst into tears.

“You have to be strong, Yubin” Mrs. Park advised. Yubin nodded. “You must have been really sad too. You had been friends for years”

“Of course we are” Mr. Park voiced. “I can’t believe the times we spend together about to end”

                Yubin and Mrs. Park broke the hug. “Aigo, look how much you’ve grown” Mrs. Park caressed her head. Yubin chuckled. “And tomorrow you’re getting marry” Mrs. Park continued.

“I’m sorry for not choosing Jihoon” Yubin voiced. “What are you talking, dear? It’s okay. If this person is the love of your life, we’re okay with it” Mrs. Park continued.

“Yup, definitely” Mr. Park voiced. Yubin chuckled at their words. “Thank you so much for being understanding”

“But I wish I can see this person who you’ll marry”

“Oh, he’s-“

 

“Hello” Eunwoo came to them. “Eunwoo” Yubin was surprised. Eunwoo smiled at Mr. and Mrs. Park and bowed. “I’m Cha Eunwoo”

“Suah’s and Minki’s son” Mr. Park voiced. “Yes I am. My parents used to talk about you” Eunwoo stood beside Yubin.

                Mrs. Park glanced at Eunwoo then to Yubin. “So this is the person”

“Yes” Yubin smiled. “You grew up into a handsome man” Mrs. Park praised Eunwoo. “Nae. Thank you” he smiled coyly. Yubin chuckled at his reaction.

“Mr. and Mrs. Park” Eunwoo called. He suddenly bowed that left the other confused. “I’m sorry” he announced. “For taking away Yubin from you”

“Aigo, what are you saying? It’s nothing” Mrs. Park patted him. Eunwoo stood straight again. “Because I felt I’m at fault for stealing your future-daughter-in-law”

“No, dear. Don’t say so” Mrs. Park voiced. “Don’t feel burdened. Things turn out for the best”

“She’s right” Mr. Park voiced. “Maybe you two are destined to be together. So don’t feel burdened. It’s all in the past and right now is important. Don’t you think so?” he glanced at his wife. Mrs. Park nodded.

Eunwoo sighed in relieve and smiled. He bowed again. Mr. Park patted his shoulder. “We hope for you and Yubin happiness in the future”

“Thank you, Mr. Park” Eunwoo replied.