Chapter 5

Second Confession from Man In Love to Miss Right

Yubin looked up to see her junior. “Sanha”

Sanha approached her. He chuckled. “What’s with that face, sunbae?”

“Nothing” she fixed her position. “Oh” Sanha pointed to the wallet in her hand. Without her realizing, she handed him the wallet.

“You know who’s this is?” “Nae. I’ll give this to him. Maybe he dropped it”

Sanha looked up and saw Minwoo at the end of the hallway. “Minwoo sunbae!” he called. Minwoo waved back. “I’ll see you later, sunbae” Sanha left Yubin. Yubin froze. *It’s Minwoo’s?! I know he’s one of my parents’ friends’ child but I never expect him. Wait. Maybe it’s not Minwoo. Maybe Sanha is just greeting him. Yea maybe* she nodded to reassure herself.

 

 

“See you later” Minwoo bid Sanha goodbye. “Nae, sunbae” Sanhe replied to Minwoo.

Minwoo entered the loud cafeteria. After grabbed the meal, he saw Jihoon who was sitting alone at a table. Minwoo sat across him. Jihoon lifted his head to him.

“What are you doing?” Jihoon asked with his mouth still munching on the food. “Eating” Minwoo began to enjoy his meal. “With me?” “Yup. There is no one else here, right?” “You seems weird. Suddenly sitting here with me” Jihoon narrowed his eyes at him. “Well, it had been a while since we hang out with each other, right?” Minwoo smirked. Jihoon ignored him and continued to eat.

“I have something to talk about with you” Minwoo put the chopstick down for a bit. Jihoon once again lifted his head to him. “Sounds serious. What is it?”

“You seems to know a lot about CLOUD” Minwoo began. “Of course I need to know. I’m a CLOUD member, am I?” “Though you don’t like the idea of us recruiting you in the first place?”

They exchanged stares. Jihoon smirked. “You can pay for the dessert, right? I misplaced my wallet today”

“Aish” Minwoo took out his wallet. And it was not the wallet Yubin saw earlier. “Nae nae. I’ll pay” he smirked. *You avoid to answer I see*

“Jihoon sunbae”

Minwoo and Jihoon looked up to see Sanha. Sanha put something on the table with Minwoo and Jihoon watching him. Minwoo narrowed his eyes to Jihoon while Jihoon gave him a sheepish smile.

Recess almost over. Yubin walked out from the cafeteria, chatting and laughing with Hayoung and Seoyeon.

“Hey let’s hang out” Hayoung suggested. “Sounds fun! But where should we go?” Seoyeon asked. “I read about a newly open restaurant. It’s quite famous though”

“Owh, it’s near that new concept store right?” Yubin asked. “Yup” Seoyeon replied.

“Hey”

The girls looked up to the source of voice. Eunwoo smiled at them.

“Hi, Eunwoo” Yubin greeted him beside her. “Hi” Hayoung was smiling coyly at the sight of Eunwoo. “Yah” Seoyeon nudged her to keep her to the reality.

“Hayoung-ssi, the tournament is around the corner right?” Eunwoo asked. “Yes” “And you’ll be playing right?” “Yes” “Then I’ll come to watch you play” “Really? You’ll come?”

Yubin tried to hold her laughter seeing her friend being all fangirl over Eunwoo. Suddenly she felt a thug on her hair. “Ouh!” she whined. Her head snapped to Eunwoo. Eunwoo saw her face. She was completely furious. “No it’s not me” he shook his head. All of them turned their heads to look behind them as they heard a series of sinister laughter. Their eyes landed on a person who was laughing so hard.

“Park Jihoon!” Yubin roared. She lunged for him with Jihoon running away from her. “You call that a run?!” he jeered. Yubin didn’t reply but ran faster to catch up to him. They ran to the lower ground and around the school compound. They ran pass the teacher lounges. Jihoon glanced back to check if Yubin was still chasing him but unfortunately unable to do it. Yubin already jumped onto him, causing both of them to fall onto the floor.

“Yah, get off me!” Jihoon pushed her off him. Yubin whined in pain. They looked up to see a figure was staring down at them. “Damn it” Jihoon swore under his breath. “Teacher!” Yubin quickly stood and bowed. It was the discipline teacher, Mr. Jung. “You two” Mr. Jung voiced. “Know it’s wrong to run in the corridor right?”

“Nae” Yubin couldn’t lifted her head. “Alright then” Mr. Jung continued. Both Yubin and Jihoon lifted their head to him. “20 laps around the field. Now”