Chapter 45

Second Confession from Man In Love to Miss Right

“I’m home” Yubin closed the door and entered the apartment. She entered the living room. Hayoung and Seoyeon who had face mask on their faces turned to her from watching the movie at the TV.

“What you guys watching?” Yubin put her things aside. “I don’t know what the tittle is but come here” Hayoung patted a seat beside her for Yubin to join them. “Nah. I need to clean myself first and call it a night” Yubin walked to her room with Seoyeon and Hayoung watching her. “Come on, Yubin. Hang out with us. It’s your last night as a single woman” Seoyeon whined.

                Yubin turned to them. She smiled. “But let me go clean myself first”

 

 

                Yubin came out to the living room with a towel over head damp hair. The TV was turned off. She was puzzled and looked around for Seoyeon and Hayoung who were nowhere to be seen. “Seoyeon? Hayoung?”

“We’re here” Seoyeon replied. Yubin followed her voice. Hayoung and Seoyeon was loitering at their relaxing corner where there were a few bean bags, book shelf full of books and lighted with dim light.

“What are you doing?” Yubin joined them. Hayoung and Seoyeon were busy looking at the scattered pictures on the carpet with a few opened boxes laid around. “Going down memory lane” Hayoung replied. “Look” she gave the picture she was holding to Yubin.

                Yubin smiled seeing the picture. “This is during our graduation ball. Woah! Time flies!” She continued to look at the other pictures of them. She stopped at a picture of her with Minwoo.

“Woah it had been a while since we saw Minwoo sunbae” Hayoung voiced. “Yup” “Will he be around tomorrow?” “He called me earlier today. He apologised for not being able to come” “So he couldn’t come” “But he said he’ll send wedding gift later” “That’s so nice of him. Maybe he felt guilty for not attending both his childhood friends’ wedding” “No he shouldn’t be. He must be busy at the States”

“Look” Seoyeon showed them a picture of her, Hayoung, Yubin, Moonbin and Minho together.

“I miss we spending time together” Yubin smiled turned into a sad one. “Will we able to do so in the future?”

“Of course” Seoyeon slung her arm to her shoulder. “There is no end to our friendship. We will stay together for a long time. Until we are old”

“I hope so” Yubin quickly wiped her tears. “Aigo” Hayoung chuckled. “You must be emotional since you’ll marry tomorrow” she blinked tears too.

“What the” this time Seoyeon wiped her tears streamed down her cheeks.

“You two” Yubin hugged Seoyeon and Hayoung. And they cried more. “I’m so grateful to have you both by my side until this very day. Thank you so much” Yubin voiced.

“Me too. I’m blessed to have both of you” Hayoung voiced. “What’s wrong with you two? Don’t make me cry more!” Seoyeon whined that received laughter from Hayoung and Yubin.

*             *             *

                Mr. Bae took the car key. “We good to go?”

“Yes” Moonbin was helping Mrs. Bae to sit on the wheelchair. Mr. Bae quickly went to help. “Thank you” Mrs. Bae voiced. “Now let’s go”

                Moonbin helped push the wheelchair. “Yubin is already at the hall?” Mrs. Bae asked. “Nae, omma” he replied.

                The family rode the car. Minutes later, they arrived at the wedding hall with a stretch of green field beside it.

 

                Yubin was in the bride’s dressing room. She was already in her wedding dress while getting her make up done. There was a knock on the door. “Come in” she looked at the door from the mirror. The door was opened to reveal her family. “Everyone” Yubin smiled and asked the make-up artist to stop for a while. Yubin went to Mrs. Bae.

“My daughter” Mrs. Bae hugged her tightly. “Omma” Yubin whined. “Hey, don’t cry, you’ll ruin your make-up” “You’re the one who’s making me cry”

                Mrs. Bae let go off her and stared at her from top to bottom. Yubin smiled and spun around. “How do I look?”

“Way better that my imagination” Mrs. Bae smiled. She wiped her tears. “Woah, I can’t believe one wish of mine is completed. And seeing my daughter getting marry”

                Mr. Bae held her hand. “Yubin is all grown up now” He exchanged smiles with Yubin. “Congratulation, Yubin”

“Appa” Yubin hugged Mr. Bae. He caressed her head. “Be a good wife to your husband in the future” She nodded in reply, holding back her tears.

“Come, let’s take picture” Moonbin took out his phone. Mr. and Mrs. Bae took a picture with Yubin. Moonbin smiled as he looked at the picture he took.

“Why are you smiling?” Yubin asked Moonbin. “You’re getting married. That means I can have your room all to myself” he smirked mischievously. “Don’t you dare come into my room” she narrowed her eyes to him. Yubin took his phone and took a selfie of them.

“Later, we’ll take a family picture” Moonbin voiced. “The photographer is my friend and believe me he’s the best”

“Thanks, Moonbin” “For?” “You always give the best for me” she smiled.

                Moonbin smirked. “Of course. You’re my sister after all”

 

 

“We’ll be down with the guests” Mr. Bae voiced. “See you in a minute” Yubin replied. Her family left and Yubin continued to get her make up done.

               

 

                Yubin was waiting at the sofa in the room alone. She’ll be out in any minute. She played with the flower bouquet in her grip when there was a series of knock on the door that made her looked up. “Come in”

                A person came in. Yubin quickly stood and froze. Her flower bouquet fell off her grip. “Jihoon”

“Hi, Yubin” Jihoon was standing before her with a small soft smile. He scratched the back of his neck nervously. “Congrats on your wedding”

“What are you doing here?” her voice wavered. “Hey” he quickly took out his handkerchief and wiped her tears. “You shouldn’t cry. It’s your wedding day”

                Yubin warded his arm. “How can I not cry?! You suddenly show up now! Without replying to my texts and calls for years”

“I know” he sighed. “It’s my fault. I don’t think I’m ready to be beside you. That’s why” Jihoon paused. “I hid myself from everyone”

“I’m sorry for not visiting you” he voiced. “Though I visit Grandma every year”

                Yubin sighed. “I wish I could understand your reasons Jihoon”

“I understand if you say you hate me now” “No” she looked away. “I tried to hate you. But each time I tried, I miss you more”

“Yubin, don’t say that” Jihoon voiced. “You’re getting marry”

                He slid his hand into his pocket. He took her hand and placed his padlock pendant into her grip. “I drop by to give you this. Please give this to Eunwoo for me”

“This” Yubin’s pupil wavered again as she remembered how she met with her fiancé and the time she spent with him.

                Jihoon picked up the flower bouquet. He smirked and held her the bouquet. “Now the key has the real padlock to match up with”

                Yubin looked down to the key pendant she tied to her flower bouquet.

“I’ll take my leave then” he smiled one last time to her before turned to the door. His steps paused and he glanced back. “By the way, you look gorgeous. Congrats on your wedding. Hope you two have a happy future together”

 

                The door was suddenly opened. Eunwoo watched both of them with widened eyes. “Jihoon” he called and closed the door behind him. “I thought you’ll never come”

“I drop by to give something. I’m on my way out. Congrats on your wedding and take care of Yubin” Jihoon walked towards the door but Eunwoo grabbed his arm. Jihoon’s eyes widened.

                The males turned to face each other. “I’m not stealing my friend’s bride, okay?” Eunwoo took his hand and gave Jihoon a key. Jihoon gave him a puzzled look.

“I’m letting you use it for a while. Make sure to give it back later, okay?” Eunwoo narrowed his eyes. He turned to Yubin and Jihoon one after another. “Now go, you two. While no one sees you” Eunwoo took Yubin’s hand and put it in Jihoon’s hand.

“But-“ Yubin turned to Eunwoo. He smiled. “I already told Grandma and your parents. They’re okay with it. They said they’ll inform the guests. Don’t worry. Go”

                Yubin and Jihoon looked at each other. Then they exchanged coy smiles.

“Thank you, Eunwoo” Jihoon patted Eunwoo on his shoulder. “Thank you, Eunwoo” Yubin smiled to Eunwoo. Eunwoo smiled to them and nodded.

                He watched with smile as both Yubin and Jihoon ran out the room, hand in hand. “It’s great to see my friends happy”

               

                Yubin and Jihoon ran out the hall towards Eunwoo’s superbike. They got on it. Jihoon took her hand and wrapped it around his waist. “Hold me tight or you’ll fall” he smiled. “Nae” she replied with a smile. “And I’ll never let you go, Jihoon”

                He smirked at her words.

 

                Mrs. Bae watched both of them from the window of the upper floor. A smile spread on her lips. “Seeing you happy is way more important, Yubin”

 

“Let’s go!” Yubin cheered and they sped away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

End: 16 Oct 2018 (00:52)

The story end ;_;

Anyway I think this the story I took the longest to write. I changed the characters, titles multiple times. Thank u for bear with me n my grammar ><

Let me know what u think abt the ending hehe

Thank u for ur support ~