Chapter 13

Second Confession from Man In Love to Miss Right

"It's okay. Don't worry" Jihoon quickly took her arm and slung it to his neck. He lifted her up, bridal style. "What are you doing?! Put me down!" Yubin demanded. Her cheeks started to burn. "You're injured so just shut up!" he brought her to their mothers.

"Omo! Yubin! What happened?!" Mrs. Park stood as she saw Yubin's bleeding feet. "Yubin!" Mrs. Bae called. Jihoon put Yubin down and grabbed a bottle of mineral water. He uncapped the bottle and poured the water onto her bleeding feet. Yubin winched and bit her lower lips, trying to hold her tears and shout.

Mr. Bae, Moonbin and Mr. Park ran towards them.

"You okay, Yubin?" Moonbin asked. Yubin nodded still biting her lips. "She'll be fine. It's lucky that the wound isn't that deep" Jihoon explained with his eyes trying to look for a clean towel. "Yubin, let me use your bandana" he turned to Yubin. "It's in my bag" she pointed to her bag not far from her. He ped her bag and grabbed the blue bandana. The blood had started to decrease its speed and quantity out from Yubin's feet. Jihoon bandaged her wounded feet with the scarf.

"Whoa! Jihoon is like Lee Jongseok in 'Doctor Stranger'! Trying so hard to save his beloved lover!" Moonbin teased. Yubin furrowed her eyebrows. "Me? A doctor like Lee Jongseok? I'm more handsome than him" Jihoon smiled. Yubin rolled her eyes at him blowing his own trumpet statement. He adjusted the tied bandana and said "Done"

"Thank you, Jihoon" Mrs. Bae voiced. "You're welcome, Aunty" Jihoon replied with smile. "Thank you" Yubin's voice took everyone attention. "Jihoon" Slowly, the words escaped her lips. She faced the ground with blushing cheeks. Embarrassed filled her as Jihoon who always she annoyed with helped her.

"You're welcome" Jihoon spoke slowly and smiled. They locked eyes for a while. "Okay, I'm going to continue with the volleyball. You two, go on being love birds like this" Mr. Park stood and smiled. Yubin forced a smile. Mr. Bae, Moonbin and Mr. Park went to continue their game.

 

Mrs. Bae’s phone rang. She took her phone and dragged the icon to answer the phone.

"Hello" she said and heard to the caller voice. "Mother, how have you been? Everything’s good?"

Mrs. Park looked at her as she knew who Mrs. Bae was talking to. The two mothers exchanged smiles. "I'm with Minju right now" Mrs. Bae told the caller. "Just spending time together. You know it had been a while since we went to the beach together since college" "I thought you forgotten about that. She's going to be part of my family in the future" "I'm not sure if we can visit you. I'll ask Dong oppa first" "Okay. Call you later. Bye, mother" Mrs. Bae hang the phone.

 

 

 

Jihoon went to Yubin after he asked for a break from the volleyball game. She was watching them.

"So exhausting" Jihoon sighed as he sat beside her. "You're good" Yubin said. "Me? Good? Of course! This is Jihoon right? Wait! Good at what?" Jihoon narrowed his eyes.

"Your acting is good"

"Tsk. I only act in front of you. But funny is I like your family. I felt as if I had a little brother" he stared at Moonbin with smile. "Excuse me. He’s my brother" "Well, they'll be mine too. One day" "Eww. You think I want to marry you?" "Hey, I don't want to marry an old witch like you" "Watch your mouth!" Jihoon ignored her and stood. He went back to the game. Yubin grind her teeth. *That derp! I'll choke him one day!*

 

 

"Really?" Mr. Bae looked at his wife before the two married couple entered their cars to go home that evening. Mrs. Bae nodded. Mr. Bae turned to Mr. Park who was about to enter his car. "Hun, Min, come here for a sec" Mr. Bae beckoned them to approach him. Mr. and Mrs. Park looked at each other before approached them.

"What's the matter?" Mr. Park asked. "Well, it's like this. Just now my mother-in-law called and-" Mr. Bae started to tell the two.

 

 

Yubin phone beeped indicated that she received a text message. She put the picnic basket into the car boot and took her phone. She received a text message from Seoyeon.

| Yubin!!! Help me!! How does u answer Math question no. 4???? :'( I don’t know how to answer |

Yubin tried to recall which question. *Oh that one!* She quickly text her back.

 

| I'm sorry Seoyeon-ah, but Idk how to it too. Mianhae |

"Who's that?" Moonbin asked as he saw Yubin was texting someone. "Seoyeon asked me about Math homework but I don't know how to answer the questions" "Math? Oh sorry. I really in Math. Believe me" "Nah, it's okay"

"How about you, hyung?" he turned to Jihoon who was closing the car boot. “Are you okay with Math?”

"Well, kind of. Why?" he approached them.

"What's your average mark?" Moonbin asked. Jihoon eyes were looking up, trying to remember his Math exam marks. "Above 75. Something like that. Why?"

"Great! Why don’t you come over to our house and teach Yubin some Math? Sometimes I saw her crying because she’s stressed with those questions" Moonbin suggested. "Moonbin, I don't cry" Yubin furrowed her eyebrows. "I don't mind. I can easily go to your house" Jihoon shrugged.

*WHAT??!! STUPID JIHOON!!!* Yubin's mouth gapped. "Close your mouth" Moonbin pushed her jaw to close .

"So we're fine now. You'll come to our house to teach Yubin some Math" he spoke. Jihoon nodded. "You okay right, Yubin?" Moonbin glanced at her.

"But Moonbin, don't you think we should study somewhere else? Well, to me, if it is at your house, I might join you to play video games"

"You're right" he nodded. "Then, we can just study at nearby park. Right, Yubin? Every weekend" Jihoon pretended to be friendly with Yubin. "I don’t mind. As long as I study" she replied.

"So that's it. At park, okay?" Moonbin asked. Jihoon nodded and Yubin forced herself to nod. *Anyone else to teach me Math other than this derp!*

"Kids, let's go. Or we'll be stuck in the traffic jam for hours" Mr. Park called before entering his car. The adults did the same and the children followed. Yubin waved at Mr. and Mrs. Park from inside the car. They waved back.

* * *

Yubin walked down the stairs with a totebag slung on her shoulder. Mr. Bae looked up to her as he was buttoning his sleeves. Mrs. Bae came and helped him. “Aigo, this one man”

Mr. Bae smiled sheepishly. “You know my fingers are short right?” “Yup. And I know you purposely want me to pamper you” Mrs. Bae smirked. Yubin who was watching them, smiled. He noticed her gaze. “Yubin, make sure you be good to Jihoon”

“Of course, she will” Mrs. Bae spoke. “Our daughter is a nice person”

“Yea I know” Mr. Bae chuckled. “Send my regard to Jihoon”

“Okay, appa” Yubin replied and bowed. “Be careful, appa”

Mr. Bae glanced back at her as he walked toward the front door. He waved at her. Both Mrs. Bae and Yubin watched him excited the house.

“I guess I’ll wait for Jihoon now” Yubin sat at the living room. “I’ll be outside to water the plant” Mrs. Bae told her. “Okay, omma” Yubin leaned against the sofa and eyes trailed to the clock. “Maybe it’s too early for him”

Yubin immersed in the morning documentary on the TV when Mrs. Bae’s voice could be heard from outside. “Yubin, Jihoon is here!”

The sound from door took her attention. There he was. Jihoon entered the house with a smile. Mrs. Bae followed behind.

“Alright. Let’s go” Yubin stood with her bag in her grip.

"Good morning, sunshine. Did you get a good night sleep?" Jihoon asked and with that their acting started. "Sure. Did you?" "No" he shook his head. "Why?"

Jihoon slung his arm to her neck.

"Because I think about you all the time that I can't sleep" he whispered with smirk. Yubin faked smiled. Mrs. Bae shook her head with smile. "Kids"

*He sure good at flirting sentences* Yubin thought.

“We’ll be going then” Jihoon took her hand. “Alright. Please take care of her” Mrs. Bae replied. “Aye aye!” he saluted that received laughter from Mrs. Bae.

“Let’s just go” Yubin dragged him out the door. Mrs. Bae waved as they go. “Why is she taking Jihoon all to herself?” she chuckled. “Aigo, this girl is totally in love with him”

*I’m just so pissed off with him trying to win my omma* Yubin let go off him.

The two walked in total silence with each other listening to their music player. The turned to enter the park and took place at a gazebo there.

"Are you serious of tutoring me Math?" Yubin took out her books and placed it onto the table. "If you plan on failing the subject, I don’t care if you don’t want to learn" Jihoon turned his music player off. She gave him an annoyed look. "You piss me off, Jihoon”

"Chill. Just kidding here. Let's just start our revision" he took one of the books on the table and went through it randomly.

 

 

 

"Then, after differentiate it, make it equal to zero to find its gradient" Jihoon pointed to the numbers on her paper. Yubin tried to answer the question with his guide with full of food. He grabbed the paper cup near him and sipped the drink through the straw. His eyes were glued to her action. Their half-eaten burgers were on the table.

"Hm!" Yubin lifted her hand to the air as the sign of succeeding to answer the question. was still full of her eaten burger. "Great!" Jihoon gave her a thumb up and glanced at his watch. "We'll continue tomorrow. It almost 5. I'll send you home. Hurry, finish your burger"

She nodded and they enjoyed their burger. Jihoon crumpled the burger wrapper in his palm after finished his burger. He held out his hand to her. Yubin looked at him in puzzlement. "Let me throw that away for you. Just pack your things" he nodded to her burger wrapper in her grip. "Oh thanks" she gave him. Jihoon went to a nearby garbage can while Yubin was packing up her things. She slid her music player into her pocket.

"Yubin, before I forget" Jihoon came to her and took out his phone. "Another picture?" she asked. He nodded and stood beside her. He held his phone up to take selfie of them. "Ready? 1,2,3!" Jihoon took their picture and they looked at the picture. "Nice" she praised. "Of course. I'm a great photographer right?" "Tsk. So full of yourself"

Yubin wore her bag onto her shoulder and her phone beeped indicated that she received a text message. She unlocked her phone and she looked at the message Seoyeon had sent.

| Look who I just saw just now |

With that, she attached a picture. Yubin opened the picture. And it was a picture of Jihoon and Yubin during their tutoring session. Yubin gasped. “What?! I don’t see her around just now!”

Jihoon jerked his head to look at the picture. He smiled a tad to himself without her seeing. *We were that close? I never know*

“How can I not see her?!” Yubin was still into the picture.

Jihoon’s phone received a notification. He looked at it and it was a message. He slid the screen to read the message but his eyebrows furrowed in furry. “What’s that?” this time, it was Yubin to jerk her head to see the message but failed to see the detail when he pulled the phone away.

“Let’s leave” Jihoon started to walk and left her. “Yah, wait for me” she grabbed her bag and caught up to him.

She walked silently beside him. Yubin stole a glance at him. There was fury in his eyes. He was infuriated with something she doesn’t know. Once again sound came from his phone. But this time, someone called him. Jihoon glanced at the caller ID but then didn’t pick it up.

“Aren’t you going to answer it?” she asked. “No. Nothing important” he tried to mask his anger. The rang stopped and once again calmness surrounded them. The phone rang again but this time Jihoon didn’t let it rang for long as he answered it.

“We’re over! Don’t you get it?!”

Yubin was stunted. *Jihoon had a girlfriend?!*

“Don’t call me anymore, Hana! You’re disturbing me!” he ended the call.

*Hana? Who’s Hana?* she thought. *This is the first time I’m seeing him being this angry at someone!*

The two was silent again. And the awkward situation accompanied them home.

“Hey, I don’t think I can go inside” Jihoon voiced as they arrived in front of her house. “It’s okay” she replied. “I’ll see you tomorrow then” he walked away without letting her to say anything. Yubin watched him left.

*Is he okay?*