Chapter 35

Second Confession from Man In Love to Miss Right

Jihoon and his family stepped into the airport with Bae family behind them. Yubin was not there. After the Park family had send their bags, they moved to the departure hall and before they could even sit, an announcement for their flight was made.

"I guess this is a goodbye" Mr. Park held out his hand to Mr. Bae. Mr. Bae looked at his hand and to his dearest friend face. Instead of shaking his hand, Mr. Bae hugged his friend tightly.

"I really hate good bye. Just say 'see you later' will you?" "Yah! Are you going to cry? We're not child anymore" Mr. Park chuckled and patted his friend back.

"See you later" Mrs. Park hugged Mrs. Bae. "We're going to miss you. Take care when you're out at other people country" "We will. Thank you for everything"

"Jihoon hyung" Moonbin called Jihoon who was looking at his passport. "Nae" Jihoon answered him. "You sure you don’t want to tell Yubin?" "Yes" "Why don’t you?" "I'm afraid she was still angry with me. So better not disturb her for a while"

"For a while?! But you're going to study for years!" Moonbin replied. "It's okay. I'll still keep in touch with all of you" Jihoon smiled. "Study hard, hyung" Moonbin bumped his fist with Jihoon. "You're so lucky to be able to study aboard"

“You think I don’t know that you will further study next month too?" Jihoon chuckled. “Ah, you know about it. But it just near our house so yea” Moonbin smirked. “Anyway, take care" Moonbin hugged Jihoon. “Sure. You too” Jihoon patted his back before released him.

After the goodbye messages, the Park family waved to Bae family.

"You sure you don’t want to call Yubin first?" Mrs. Bae asked Jihoon. "Yes. She'll know about me later" he replied and bowed. "We take our leave now. Bye" Mr. Park bowed and waved. The Park family boarded the airplane.

Jihoon stared at empty space after he took his place in the plane.

"You okay, son?" Mr. Park asked. "I'm fine, dad" Jihoon nodded and continued to day dream. His mind went back to when he was chasing Yubin around the school, trapped with Yubin in the store room, kissed her at the beach and had a fight with Yubin. Jihoon sighed.

*Sorry, Yubin. I hope you understand that I want to achieve my dream first. Wait for me, Yubin*

 

 

 

 

 

Moonbin stared at the envelope on his lap. The Bae family were on their way home.

"Jihoon ask us to give that to Yubin? I wonder what's in it" Moonbin voiced. "Love letter maybe. You know, couple" Mrs. Bae smirked.

*             *             *

"I'm home" Yubin entered the house and stared at her brother in the living room. "What are you doing here? Don’t you have class?" she asked. "Moonbin took the day off" Mr. Bae walked out the kitchen with a mug of coffee. "You're home too, appa?" "Yes" Mr. Bae sat beside Moonbin at the couch.

"Can anyone get Jihoon? I can't get him since yesterday" Yubin looked at the calls she made to Jihoon but he didn’t answer. Everyone avoided having any eye contact with Yubin.

 

"I'm going to my room" Yubin pushed herself off the couch. "Oh okay" Moonbin replied and the male took a glance at Yubin with worries.

"What's with everyone? Something happened right?" Yubin entered her room and closed the door behind her.

                She threw her bag aside. Her eyes caught a familiar blue envelope on her bed. “Hey” she approached her bed. “Isn’t this from CLOUD?”

                She picked up the envelope and saw the watermark of CLOUD organization. “How can this get here? I don’t think I misplace the letters I received”

                Yubin flipped the envelope around to open it but she paused as she saw a little note written on the corner. ‘I’m sorry’

                She took a sit on the floor and leaned against the bed. She took out the letter and read it in silence.

| Dear, Yubin. Hi! I'm really sorry for the other day. Please forgive me. I don’t know what’s gotten into me the other day that we had a fight. And I'm sorry for not telling this but on that day, I was actually on my way to your house. I want to inform you that I received an offer to continue my study abroad. So I'm not around when you read this. But I hope you understand that I want to achieve my dream first. I want to be a great person for you. Then only we can talk about our future together. Yubin, I'll be missing you these 4 years.

These past few weeks we had grew closer. From pranking buddies to couple. I learnt many things about you while we’re at Grandma’s and I have to tell you, those are one of the sweetest memory to me and I wish to cherish it forever. I want to thank you for being understanding of me, letting me be the real me around you. Thank you for making me happy.

Yubin, do you remember when we were little? I confessed to you. And I was rejected. It was my first time falling in love with someone and being rejected. And to this day, it still like that. My first time being rejected. And I hope that same person will not reject me again. Because I love that person a lot since we were little and to this very day.

I’m a CLOUD member right? But I never tell you I quit only after a few weeks. Because CLOUD’s rule is no member have any crush on anyone. Because I can’t lie to myself and the other CLOUD members that I still love you. About your crush. I planned to reveal his identity to you since I’m not a member but I keep on postponing on the matter. Well, your crush who had sent you letters almost every day is me. I always have my eyes on CLOUD since I want to know their members, their schedule, everything. Because I want to avoid getting caught using the CLOUD service to send those letters to you. Through my letters, I didn’t tell much about myself. I’m scared that you might figure out since we had been around each other since we were little. So I had to keep this identity to myself. I bet you’re shocked (huhuhu)

Anyway, I hope you can take care of yourself while I’m not around. To be more exact, your heart. I hope you don’t fall in love with other guy. I've never imagine being away from you. Please, stay in love with me. And I'll be forever in love with my one and only shining star, Bae Yubin

From: Park Jihoon |

Yubin tears flowed down rapidly.

"Why?" she whispered. "Why didn’t you tell me? Stupid Jihoon!" she sobbed harder. Moonbin had eavesdropped her from out the room. "Poor Yubin”