Chapter 15

Second Confession from Man In Love to Miss Right

"Hurry up, Yubin. You're slow as koala" Jihoon teased as he watched Yubin tried to catch up to him. Yubin panted. She ran with the bag strap fell of her shoulder. *Why is she so cute?* he smiled. His eyes caught the sight of books in her grips. A smirk formed on his lips. To her surprise, he took the books in her grip and carried it.

"I think I'm cruel to let girls carry heavier things than me" he said. "Thanks" she smiled and her phone beeped. She received a text message.

| Yubin-ah~!! Let's go downtown with me!! Just the 2 of us as always!!| From: Eunwoo

A smile formed on her lips as she replied his message.

*Who's she texting with?!!* Jihoon thought. Yubin kept her phone back with a smile.

"I'm home" Yubin entered her house and saw two pairs of unknown shoes in front of her house. "Wait! The car in front of your house is my father's. And the shoes are my parents'. Don't tell me-" Jihoon didn’t finish his words when

"You two are home! Come in, Jihoon. Your parents are here" Mrs. Bae greeted. "Really, Aunty?" his eyes widened. He took Yubin hand and they entered the living room.

"Hi, children" Mrs. Park greeted Jihoon and Yubin. "Hi, Aunty, Uncle" Yubin bowed. "I didn’t know you'll come for dinner"

"Oh. We don’t" Mr. Park looked at his wife, Mrs. and Mr. Bae. "Actually, we have something to tell you two" Mr. Park announced.

"Us?" Jihoon took Yubin's hand and brought her to sit beside him in front of their parents. The adults nodded. Moonbin was watching from the couch in front of the TV. The adults exchanged glances and looked at Yubin and Jihoon.

"You two are to stay at Grandma's place next two weeks" Mr. Bae announced. Jihoon's and Yubin's eyes widened. "Both of us?" Yubin tried to control her voice. "Yes. It had been a while since we visit her" "But what about omma and appa?" "I had course next two weeks. And your omma need to stay with me or I'll starve to death. Moonbin said he had assignment to complete so he chose to stay here"

"But I want to visit Grandma" Moonbin whined. "I’m sure we can all see her later when all of us are not busy" Mrs. Bae smiled lovingly to her son. Moonbin pouted but nodded.

"Jihoon, we had discussed this matter with your parents" Mr. Bae looked at Jihoon. "Sorry for troubling you. We can't let Yubin go there alone"

"No. It's okay, Uncle. I can take good care of her. I promise" Jihoon replied with smile.

"You're okay with it, do you Jihoon?" Mr. Park asked. "Sure, dad" Jihoon nodded. "But for how long will both of us stay there?"

"Weeks. Maybe for the rest of the summer" Mr. Bae spoke. Yubin was about to protest but Jihoon squeezed her hand and she shut up. "Oh. That's a long period"

"Do you have anything important to do this summer?" Mr. Park asked. "Apart from helping Yubin with Math, I don’t think I have anything to do. Besides, I can spend time with her" Jihoon smiled at Yubin. She forced to reply his smile.

"Besides, Grandma wants to see her future grandson-in-law" Mrs. Bae added. Jihoon smiled as he knew it was him.

"Wait! We're going next two weeks right? Omma, appa. Can I go to the beach with my friends and go shopping with Eunwoo?" Yubin asked her parents. "Eunwoo?" Mrs. Park asked. "Cha Eunwoo. You know, Suah’s and Minki’s son" Mrs. Bae answered Mrs. Park.

"Oh. Their son. Anyway, it had been a while since we met them. I lost their phone numbers too" Mr. Park spoke. As the married couples chat, Yubin and Jihoon sat silently.

*I do miss Grandma so much and I want to visit her. But the thing is, do Jihoon have to come with me?! If it just a few week with him, I'm okay with it. But now, we had to stay together for weeks?!* Yubin thought. *But it's okay. It's not a big deal. Let's just think it's for our parents*

At night, Yubin was completing her last homework that was Physics report. A series of knock could be heard from her wide opened room door. She looked up.

"Can I come in?" Moonbin asked with smile. "Sure" Yubin put her pen down. Moonbin pulled her dresser chair and sat beside her at the study table.

"How's your class with Jihoon?" "Great. Now I can understand and do Math questions easily" "It's a relieve to hear that. You okay, Yubin?"

Yubin looked at her brother with furrowed eyebrows. “Why are you asking me that all of the sudden?”

"About you and Jihoon visiting Grandma" "Oh. That. I'm okay with it" "I thought you would disagree staying with Jihoon for a long time" "Moonbin, both of us had been friends for a long time. Since we're in kindergarten" "I know. But this time it's different. You had to stay under the same roof together"

"But we'll still stay under the same roof when both of us are- married" The last word escaped her lips slowly. "You're right. Maybe I'm too worried about you. I shouldn’t worry too much about you now. You have Jihoon now right? I know he'll take care of you" Moonbin ruffled her head.

"Thank you, Moonbin. For concerning about me. I appreciate it" Yubin smiled. "Hey, that's what a brother should do right?" he stood. "I'm going to bed. Do you have anything to do later?”

“Not really. I just need to finish my report then I’ll call it a day. Why?” “Can you do me a favour before you go to bed?” “What?” she smirked. “Piano?”

“Yes. Please?” he blinked his eyes a few times, trying persuade her. Yubin laughed. “Of course I will”

“Thanks. Good night, Yubin” Moonbin waved. “Good night” she replied and went to her homework again.

 

                Yubin took a seat in front of the upright piano. Her fingers began to play a lullaby song that echoes through the quiet night. Yubin pulled the blanket over her exhausted body after turned off the room light. Her view went to the skylight and saw the Procyon star. The memory of an unknown guy fell into her house suddenly entered her mind. "Who are you?" she whispered.