Hotelier 30

The Handsome Hotelier 🏢 | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Who are you and what did you do to my twin?!" I looked up at jisoo from the desk I'm slumped at and groaned, feeling a headache coming as my temples start to throb. I put my hands up to it and gave it a massage and peeled the paper  that got stuck on my forearm

"Bit-" I glared at her and she awkwardly chuckled

"-sy spider~ climbed up the water sprout~" she sang instead as she bent down the crib to take hyunjin who raised his little hands up for her to take.

"my my, look how you've grown babybabe." hyunjin just chuckled and bit jisoo's chin making her laugh. He has grown taller nd jisoo teases me it's his dad's genes. She just dissed her own height. pabo.

"Are you hungry?" She cooed. I sighed and stood up to get hyunjin his milk but my twin pushed me back down.

"I'll babysit babybabe and go to sugababe, you take a rest cause you look like-" I gave her a warning look

"you look nothing like me. Gorgeous." She flipped her hair and I called out to tell her not to forget about hyunjin's milk. I stopped feeding him when he e and let him get used to the baby bottle. i just pump out my milk for him thought cause if I don't, my s will be full, the milk will harden and my s will hurt!

I looked at the pile of papers infront of me, brushed my hair with my fingers and took out the scrunchie that was about to fall off and redid my hair, tying it on a lose bun. I stood up to take an advil. It was better to prevent having a fever knowing it's contagious. The first time hyunjin got sick, i panicked cause he was turning red from crying and I checked everything from his diapers to feeding him but he won't have any.

Jisoo had to barge in on yoongi and let him drive us to the hospital, turns out it's because of his teeth that is starting to grow. it was cute and all but babies having teeth is not something a feeding mom is pleased about. I let out a squeal when he first bit on my and he was shocked then cried. i instinctivley reached for my , cringing at the memory.

I gasped when I turned to see the time and cussed. ! I forgot to book Mr. mik's flight back to New York. I groaned and bo

Please log in to read the full chapter