Hotelier 13

The Handsome Hotelier 🏢 | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

I woke up at an unfamiliar surrounding. Hospital? I don't think so. It doesn't have that strong smell of chlorine. I groaned and sat up, the curtain opened and seokjin was there. Then I remember; the lies, betrayal and the pain.

"Yah where are you going?" he asked when I walked out of the clinic

"None of your business." I snapped. I got lost a bit but managed my way out to the lobby. I went to the receptionist and get the key card for the room I booked. It will still serve its purpose. I checked the time to see it's already late and that means their open bar at the roof is in full swing.

Once again, I found myself alone in the elevator... or not. A hand stopped it from closing and I scoffed seeing jin. "Don't you have work to do?"

"I am working." He straightened his coat and got on with me. I rolled my eyes and ignored him until we reached the top.

I went straight to the bar and ordered hard drinks. I'm going to drown myself with alcohol tonight.

I don't know how long I sat there and drank away so I made my way to the dance floor and danced with strangers. Already feeling tipsy.

"Hi there." I turned to see flirtatious smirk plastered on a handsome face.

"Hey." I grinned

"Why don't you stop drinking and have a talk with me?" He tried to pry my drink away from me but I held it tightly.

"No thanks. If you'd do something other than talking then maybe I'll consider." I seductively said, pulling his collar towards me. He gulped.

"I don't think my cousin would like that." He chuckled. My eyes darkened

"You're a kim?!" I sneered, thinking he's suho's cousin but wait. That will be better!

"Well no, I'm a park. My mom's a kim though and my cousin is... behind you." I wasn't able to see who it was cause he carried me over his shoulders as soon as I turned. He passed my drink to the guy I was talking to and I thought it was a bouncer or something so I squealed and struggled free.

"He's kidnapping me!" I screeched but people were ignoring us. Hello! Crime on the scene here!

"Stop squirming!" I gasped when he slapped my .

"Yah! Just because you're the manager you can do thi

Please log in to read the full chapter