Hotelier 10

The Handsome Hotelier 🏢 | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

"There! Perfect!" I grinned happily, brushing the loose strands of my hair on my face.

"Don't you think it's too girly?" Suho s his arms around my waist and put his chin on my shoulders, hugging me from the back.

"Is it? I don't think so. I even think it's too masculine on that side." I pointed at the small portion of the room.

"Babe, that's my cabinet and that's the only thing that doesn't have a touch of pink."

"Exactly." We looked at each other and laughed.

Classes have already started and I have already moved in with him. We just finished decorating the place though cause of our busy schedules. In fact, semestral break is only a few weeks ahead and I can't wait!

The girls and I already planned for getaway but due to our busy uni life, jisoo and jennie won't be able to make it home and moonbyul is also taking her studies very seriously so the rest of us will just go on with our individual plans.

Suho and I plans to go to greece! I've always wanted to go to santorini with him alone.

"I'll show you masculinity." I squealed when he carried me like princess.

"Yah put me down! I'm not done decorating yet!" I wriggled on his arms.

"Decorating can wait." He mumbled as he showered me with kisses as he laid me down on the bed.

"What are you doing?" I giggled as he pecked me all over my face.

"Loving you." He said as he dipped his head down. I smiled when our lips touched.

His tongue wet my lips and I opened my mouth for entrance. He kissed me deeper and I feel twitch.

I gasped as he trailed his kisses to my jaw down to my neck. His hand roamed under my shirt. The coldness of his hand sent shivers to my skin.

"Suho." I breathed as he d my while on my neck. I bit my lips. I know he's very right now but I want it to be special. I know he might not be able to wait til we're married and I understand he have needs so I plan to give it in santorini.

"Junmyeon!" He abruptly stopped.

"Again joohyun?" I was startled at how frustrated he sounded. He even used my biological name.

"I just—" he stood up and raked his hair

Please log in to read the full chapter