Chapter 43 - Rings

4D (Book 2): Book of Love

3rd Person’s POV

“I think Anika would like this one.”

Jeril turns around and saw Erika pointing to a ring inside the glass. She walked towards her and hums in approval upon seeing the ring. Anika would love it, but Jeril can’t feel anything from it. She wants to get a ring that she feels would be perfect for Anika. This wasn’t the one.

“How about this one, Jeril unnie?”

Jeril went to Lei’s side and look at the ring she’s pointing and contemplates. It looks perfect but she also couldn’t feel that this is the one. Is she doing this right or she’s just being picky?

“It’s okay to be picky.” Erika mumbles. “It means that you want this to be perfect for her.”

“How’d you know what I was thinking?”the latter chuckles, shaking her head…

“I’ve known you for years. Don’t underestimate your leader, Jeon.”

Erika laughs as Jeril stares at her in awe. She walks towards her fiancée and the two of them left Jeril alone to pick a ring while they look at their own. They’re here to buy for theirs too.

After Jeril got the Ramirez family’s blessings, she went back to Korea immediately so that Anika wouldn’t be suspicious and asked help from Erika and Lei to pick an engagement ring. Luckily, the two were also on their way to buy wedding rings for their upcoming wedding.

“Good morning, what are you looking for?” the saleslady brightly asked her.

“Oh, uhm, I’m looking for an engagement ring. Can I look at everything that you have?”

“Ofcourse. We have a lot you can choose from.” the girl opens the glass case and brings out a lot of rings that Jeril can choose from, and she carefully looks at each to choose the one…

--

“So, do you want elegant or fancy?”

“Fancyyyy~ Youuuu~”

“Babe!”Lei called scoldingly but with a chuckle as Erika suddenly dances to TWICE’s Fancy in the middle of the shop, the older girl just laugh with her. She never really changed from her childish attitude, but Lei loves her anyway. “So, fancy?”Erika suddenly smiles softly at her.

“I think I’d like to have a simple one. Nothing too fancy, nothing too elegant, just…perfect.”

“Yeah, that’s what I like too.”Erika smiles and reach for her hand, intertwining it together…

“I don’t need anything fancy, if you’re already here with me.” she playfully says with a wink.

“You’re so cheesy!”Lei playfully pushes her away using her free hand but Erika just laughed.

“Oh, please. You love me.”

“Well…that I do.”

“I love you too.”Erika kiss the back of Lei’s hand before dragging her off to the other glass cabinets to look for more wedding rings. Lei could only chuckles and follow after her fiancée.

--

Jeril had pick four out of the many rings infront of her earlier. The four of them gave off the feeling of being perfect for Anika and it looks nice, but she couldn’t decide which one she likes the most. She knows Anika would love them, but she doesn’t know about herself.

“Hey, you done?”Erika appears beside her and scans the four rings. “Those look great.”

“I know, that’s why it’s hard for me to pick the right one. They all look great.”

“Do they give off the vibe of being the one?” Lei suddenly appears.

“Uhm, yeah. The four of them. It’s really hard to pick one.” Jeril chuckles. “How about you two? Have you decided on your rings?” Erika and Lei shares a glance before smiling softly.

“Yeah, we’ve bought ours.” they both shows the box to Jeril. “I picked Lei’s.”

“And I choose hers. I must say we picked the perfect match of ours.”

“Can I see it?”Erika chuckles before they hands the rings to Jeril. She opens it and smiles upon seeing how it does match, and how perfectly it fits them. “How’d you do it so easy?”

“Well, I just imagined how she would like her ring. I feel it would be hers.”

“I did the same. I picked the ring that just says ‘Mrs. Kim’…”

Lei playfully slaps Erika again while the latter just laughs and pulls her fiancée into a hug, Jeril doesn’t really pay attention to them as she just focus on to what Lei and Erika had just said...

“A ring that would be hers…” she mumbles under her breath. “A ring that says Mrs. Jeon…”

Her wolf-like eyes scans the four rings and immediately reach for the one she thought that fits the profile. With a smile, she raises the ring for Lei and Erika to see. They both nod in agreement, and Jeril hums in approval too. Yup, this is the one. She thought to herself…

“For my future wife.”

==========================================================================