Chapter 11 - We Got Married

4D (Book 2): Book of Love

3rd Person’s POV

[4D House…September 11, 2030]

4D’s promotion just ended and they don’t have any shows to guest at, so the four girls are in their house right now, just laying on the living room and watching something in the TV. Jeril and Anika sat in the wide couch while Lei and Erika are sitting in their two one-seated couch.

“I’m bored.” Jeril broke the silence as she toss and turned in the couch, making Anika who’s laying on her lap groaned in annoyance. “We should go out and do something fun today.”

“This is fun.” Erika commented, sipping on her hot choco.

“You call this fun? You don’t even know the title of the movie we’re watching.”

“Ofcourse, I do. You’re the one who’s--” Lei raised her hand to signal Erika to stop, and the older girl obeyed with a sigh. “You’re lucky I listen to our maknae.” Jeril just shook her head.

“Thank you.” Lei said with a bright smile. “Anyways, I agree with unnie. We should go out.”

“Alright, fine.” Erika let out another sigh before turning to Anika. “Is that okay, ma?”

“Please?” Jeril said, looking at Anika with her best puppy *ehem* wolf *ehem* expression, and the main vocal could only chuckle at how cute their supposed to be cool main dancer.

“Since you asked so nicely, I’m considering it.” she teased, even though she already agree.

Anika made Jeril wait for a while, and the latter gave up after 5 minutes. The older girl told her that she’s fine with going out but just wanted to bestfriend, making Jeril sulk. But the immediately brightened up when the main vocal told her that they’ll play Just Dance.

With that, they got dressed and headed to the nearest mall with an arcade. The main dancer and lead dancer immediately got into the Just Dance machine like Anika promised, while the leader and maknae stood behind and watch as they get competitive just because of a game.

“Want to play basketball?”

“I know I’ll lose.”

“I didn’t say we’ll compete.” Erika chuckled. “Come on, let’s get a lot of tickets. I’m getting you another stufftoy.” with that, they left Jeril and Anika and headed to the other machines.

After the dancers got tired, they went to the leader and maknae’s side then the four of them headed to the videoke room after. After dancing intensely, Anika is now belting high notes from songs while Jeril raps with her. When they’re done, Lei and Erika took their places.

The two didn’t know how Erika and Lei fixed their friendship, but they’re just glad that the two is back to normal again…actually, it seems like they’ve gotten even closer than before. They’re currently singing a duet of a romantic song and Jeril is stopping herself from puking.

“Fantastic performance, Lei. As expected from our lead vocalist.”

“Ofcourse, with you as the main vocal, I had to step up.”

“Are they…flirting?” Jeril whispered to Erika.

“I think they are.” she answered…

Anika and Lei became closer than they could be, maybe because they’re both vocalist and did most of things together, while Jeril and Erika still has a love-hate relationship they love.

Their bonding moments are interrupted when their phones notified them at the same time, making the four girls shook their head because this always happen and it’s totally weird…

“Everytime this happens, I feel like we’re Power Rangers.”

“I agree. Why can’t he just text one of us?”

“Well, the Chois are weird.”

“Yeah, we are.”

The text messages were all the same, Mr. Choi asked them to go to the company because they’re going to have a meeting about something they suspect must be their schedules.

They went out of the mall, not before Erika exchanged her tickets for a small stufftoy and handed it to Lei, then rushed to the company. Their manager guided them to the meeting room and Anika’s father is waiting there with the files in his hand, he smiled at four of them.

“You girls went out?”

“Yeah, went to have fun, Mr. C.”

Jeril and Mr. Choi are also close, they shared a lot of traits that it’s like Jeril is just the mean version of Mr. Choi. That must be the reason why Anika and Jeril are close with each other.

“Alright, that’s good.” he smiled again. “Well, I’ll cut to the chase. Since 4D don’t have any definite schedule right now, I’ve decided to help an old friend out. His show is unpopular this day, so I wanted you to help him out because you girls are really famous nowadays.”

“What show is it, PD?”

“Please tell me it’s not a tiring one.”

“Oh…about that…” Mr. Choi hesitated, looking mostly at Jeril before he proceeded. “It’s the infamous virtual dating show, We Got Married. And it won’t be tiring for any of you, cause only Anika will be filming the show.” silence surrounded the room as they all proccessed it.

“Uh-oh.” Lei broke the silence first.

“This will not turn great.”

“YOU DID WHAT?!” Anika exclaimed after finally understanding what that meant. “You agree in making me marry a stranger to help a friend? WHAT THE HELL, DAD?” Mr. Choi could only smile apologetically at his pissed daughter while Jeril is oddly quiet in her position.

“Don’t worry, it’s just for a show. It’s not real marriage.” the CEO tried to reason. “Besides, I’ve met your future husband and he’s great. You’ll be meeting him in a week from now.”

“I did not agree to this.” Anika sighed.

=========================================================================