Chapter 24 - Tokyo, Tokyo

4D (Book 2): Book of Love

3rd Person’s POV

[Choi Entertainment Japan HQ...October 31, 2030]

(Did something happened?) Mr. Choi asked through the huge television where they’re having a videocall since he’s still in Korea while the girls are in Japan. (You don’t look fine.)

“Geez, that’s a good way to tell us we look haggard, Mr. C.”

(That’s not what I meant, Jeril. You just look...off.)

“We’re alright, uncle. Everything is fine...”

(Alright, if you say so.) Mr. Choi surrendered. (Anyways, your Japanese Tour has been sponsored by Erika, so I’m giving her full access to this. She will be the one who decides.)

“I sponsored this tour because a lot of Aliens want to see us together again.” Erika smirked.

“Why do I feel like you have a plan?” Jeril squinted her eyes and Erika just chuckled before turning to Lei and whispering something into her ear. “Yep, you two definitely have a plan.”

“It’s a great plan, trust us.”

“Uhm, I’m not so sure about that…”

“Anyways, I choose Japan so that you can tour around Jeril’s hometown this time.” Erika informed. “We’ll have an open concert, no need to pay tickets. It’s a gift for our Aliens.”

(Alright, then. Seems like you have it all figured out, I trust you. Goodluck, and have fun.)

Mr. Choi ended the videocall, leaving all decision to Erika. The Japan HQ’s staff are there in the meeting room to listen at what the plan for the concert will be to help prepare for it.

“Alright, I’ll prepare the setlist tonight, so we’ll practice tomorrow. Please set up the stage in advance for the concert and all the equipments needed.” the head of Japan HQ nodded.

“Is there anything else you want us to prepare, Ked sshi?” he asked.

“Outfits, foods and drinks, some giveaways during the concert and…that’s all.”

“I’ll take care of it immediately. Tokyo concert’s venue is infront of Tokyo Tower, right?”

“Yes, Tokyo concert is on November 4 but we’ll rehearse on stage before it so maybe you can start preparing things tomorrow.” he nodded and left with the staff to start preparing.

“You really are suited to be the leader.”

“Thanks, Anika.” Erika winked.

“Erin sshi, let’s go.”

“Oh, right. I still need to prepare the concert.” Erika grinned before reaching for Lei’s hand and intertwined their fingers. “We’ll leave you two on your own, kay? See you in the hotel.” with that, they walk out of the meeting room together, leaving Jeril and Anika on their own.

“Do you know where we’re staying?”

“Yeah, it’s close to Tokyo Tower.”

“Shall we head there now?”

“What do you think?”

“Okay, let’s go.”

They walked out of the meeting room, rode a cab to get to their hotel and went to the front desk to check which room they’re staying in. They weren’t talking much, it was still awkward, and Jeril only hope that Erika wouldn’t be much of a devil and put them in the same room…

“Room 10 and room 14.” the receptionist handed them two room keys and both of them sighed in relief, making the receptionist look at them in confusion. “Uhm, enjoy your stay?”

“We will, thank you.” with that, the two of them headed to their rooms on the highest floor.

“I guess each one of us has a room.” Anika mumbled as they walk down the hallway.

“Yeah, well, our leader is one rich kid. I think she doesn’t mind doing that.”

“Room 11 is definitely hers, 10 is yours, mine is 14, so I guess Lei is staying in 12?” Jeril nod in agreement and silently thanked Erika in her head for being sensitive about the situation.

As they got to their room however, Jeril realized that Erika is just teasing her. Room 10-14 are part of an apartment type room that looks like their old 4D dorm in Sae Young Dormitories…

“I guess she doesn’t want us to separate.”

“Or maybe she’s just a tease, I should have expected it.”

Jeril shook her head and enter the room, heading immediately to room 10 to change her clothes into something more casual and walked out to see Anika sitting in the living room.

“You’re leaving?”

“Just gonna stroll around.”

“I see. Well, can I…come with you?”

“Uhm…maybe some other time, I’m…sorry.”

“No, it’s fine. I understand.” Anika smiled in understanding. She looked at Jeril’s outfit then gestured her to wait as she went to her room and came back with a coat. “It’s cold outside.”

“Oh…thank you.”

“No problem, take care.”

“I will. See you…when I get back.”

“Ofcourse, I’ll wait here….” Jeril smiled back.

With that, she walked out of the room and stroll around the city of Tokyo. She miss this place. Now that she’s back, she’ll visit Jeon clan when she has time. For now, she needs to be alone.

===========================================================================