Chapter 41 - Final Day

4D (Book 2): Book of Love

3rd Person’s POV

[4D Showcase…July 29, 2034]

Four years had passed. They’ve been together for seven years as a group and it was time to part ways now. Today is their seventh anniversary and their last showcase. It’s been 7 years. Seven years of rollercoaster ride, friendship and love. There’s more to come, but for now…

“For the last time…”Erika says as she held her hand out and the rest put their hands on top of hers. “…4 different person, 4 different character, this has been 4D! Thank you so much!”

The four girls bowed their heads to their fans for the last time. There were tears everywhere, they weren’t ready to let go of their ultimate group, but their contract is over and all of them needed some break for awhile. They need some time on their own personal space…for now.

It’s not goodbye, it’s see you later.

With that, their final showcase had ended. They walk at the backstage where their parents, their managers, their friends and their families greeted them all with a warm hug. It’s a sad, bittersweet moment for everyone around. The end of an era, people say…the 4D era ends.

“Oh, come on. We promised not to cry!”

“You were the first one to cry!”

“Don’t argue, guys.”

“I love you, all!”Lei jumps on them and they share a group hug. Everyone is watching them on the side, smiling softly with tears in their eyes, at the little family that this girls had made.

There was not a dry eyes within 20-feet from the scene. Their fans outside are still crying, they’re still crying, everyone is crying at the fact that 4D had disbanded. Who wouldn’t?

 

--

Jeril sat in the couch at the lobby of Choi Entertainment. She’s waiting for Erika to arrive. The older girl didn’t want to come because they had just disbanded yesterday and her girfriend’s still crying over it, but she knows Jeril needs to talk about something important so she came.

“You don’t look…bad.”

“Well, you don’t actually either.”

“I’ve been an idol for a long time, so I want a normal life this time.”Erika chuckles.“I’m gonna miss performing, but for now, I just want to be Lei’s girlfriend…and your friend. So, what do you need?”Jeril chuckles, Erika always goes straight to the point. She missed that.

“You know why I don’t look that bad?”Erika raise an eyebrow.“Because I have Anika with me. And I know I’m going to miss you and Lei but…she’s different you know, she’s my girl and…I want to be with her for the rest of my life.”Erika’s eyes widened at her implication.

“You’re thinking of--” Jeril nods before Erika could finish because she already knows that the girl was going to say. “Wow. That’s a big decision and I’m…100% supporting your decision. ”

“You don’t think it’s too fast? I mean, we just disbanded.”

“I think you’re too late. I asked Lei before we disbanded because I know she’s the one.”

“And Anika is the one for me.”Jeril nods her head with a smile. “Alright. I want to let you know about this first because you’re actually…the friend that I trust the most. And I’m gonna need your help in making this happen. Is that too much to ask?”Erika chuckles.

“There’s nothing too much if it’s for you and Anika.” Erika got her phone. “I’m going to take care of everything involving the process, you take care of things involving your families.”

“You’re telling me to meet her parents?”

“Yes, I’m booking a flight to Philippines for you now.”Oh, God…

=========================================================================